What is it? please help
During masturbation some times it takes less then one minute to ejaculate to me. whether it is premature ejaculation. I am worried about my sexual life as I am going to get married soon.while talking to my girlfriend there is also precum  without any erection in penis. Whether i would be able to have normal sex life  please help and suggest what is it all and what to do? I am having precum with just talking to her or thinking sexually about her with out erection or sometimes with erections , i didn't masturbate since one or two months ,is it normal?
Dear Arjies21,
Premature Ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems affecting men today, with studies showing that 1 in 3 men will experience this embarrassing condition at some point during their lives. But not to fear ... You can delay ejaculation by keeping your arousal at a controllable level. If arousal can be kept in check, you will not prematurely ejaculate. Main thing is .. If you've noticed durinng masturbation , to get  ur ejaculation we contract the pelvic muscles .. if the muscles are relaxed ( a difficult thing) then u can actually control when u can ejaculate

Regards
GK  
Thanks to reply Sir,
But sir what is this matter which I am facing. As while talking to my girlfriend there is also precum a transparent liquid without any erection in penis.I am having precum with just talking to her or thinking sexually about her with out erection or sometimes with erections , i didn't masturbate since one or two months ,why this is happening?
I don't know but it's not a bad thing you are precum. What's important is that when or if you have sex you are able to hold back your ejaculation until the woman reaches her orgasm.
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Jul 24
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle