What is it? please help
During masturbation some times it takes less then one minute to ejaculate to me. whether it is premature ejaculation. I am worried about my sexual life as I am going to get married soon.while talking to my girlfriend there is also precum  without any erection in penis. Whether i would be able to have normal sex life  please help and suggest what is it all and what to do? I am having precum with just talking to her or thinking sexually about her with out erection or sometimes with erections , i didn't masturbate since one or two months ,is it normal?
Dear Arjies21,
Premature Ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems affecting men today, with studies showing that 1 in 3 men will experience this embarrassing condition at some point during their lives. But not to fear ... You can delay ejaculation by keeping your arousal at a controllable level. If arousal can be kept in check, you will not prematurely ejaculate. Main thing is .. If you've noticed durinng masturbation , to get  ur ejaculation we contract the pelvic muscles .. if the muscles are relaxed ( a difficult thing) then u can actually control when u can ejaculate

Regards
GK  
Thanks to reply Sir,
But sir what is this matter which I am facing. As while talking to my girlfriend there is also precum a transparent liquid without any erection in penis.I am having precum with just talking to her or thinking sexually about her with out erection or sometimes with erections , i didn't masturbate since one or two months ,why this is happening?
I don't know but it's not a bad thing you are precum. What's important is that when or if you have sex you are able to hold back your ejaculation until the woman reaches her orgasm.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle