Whats happening with me? 15 Year Old

I´m 15 Years old , in May i become 16. My problem is that since i was 13 i havent grow more than an inch (3cm) taller. I was (am) very worried , so at 15 i went to a doctor. He made me do many exams , in the test of HGH levels , it said that i have a partial almost complete HGH deficit. He said i need HGH injections, but before i have to lose weight..........also i need to say that this HGH injections are way expensive. I think this was the results of losing around 100 pounds at 13.5-15 YO and gaining them again. The Other Exam said that i had 15 Year Old Bone Age. All this happened year ago. At 13 i was around 5ft6 and 101KG (222LBS) then i lost weight and when i was 14-14.8 Years old was 5ft6 1/2  (169-170cm) and 65-70KG (143lbs) , Today at 15 years old almost 16 im 5ft7 (171cm) and 110KG (242Lbs) Yes, i gain all the weight i lost. Im very worried that i wont grow any taller and  also my penis hasnt grow anything (4 inches) . (You may think that im exagerating , but no , it may sound weird but i have the measurements of my height and penis since 13).  The only things that have changed in me are more pubic hair and more hair in legs. I have no beard. Have a some of armpit hair. My father is 5ft10-11 and my mother is 5ft6. What should i do? Im currently trying to lose weight to be able to have those HGH injections , and also to be more comfortable in clothes. Do you think i still have some growth to be done? I really want to be at least my father´s height. Please tell What should i do , some suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks Alot , Regards.
Pd: From 13-14.5 , I was sleeping around 3.5-5 hours a day. I know this was really bad. Just wanted you to know , so ill get a better suggestion.
?
?
Bump