Men's Health Community
What's wrong with me?

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

What's wrong with me?

So about a year or two ago I was normal I could get hard with no problem but ever since one night I was super hard and it hurt so bad I didn't do anything with it I just let it happen. It was the hardest it's ever been and it hurt and after that every time I tried having sex or jerking off I can't last as long as I use to, and not as hard. I sometimes jerk off hard but then it gets soft but I keep going until I *** even when I'm soft. Can you help me out please it's not the girls or the situation its my penis it's not working like it use to and I need help please I also need help on lasting longer because it use to be a long time now it's like 5 min sometimes that so help me it's really frustrating for me and its embarrassing  
Tags: penis damage, please help me, Penis disfunction
Hi Hicks, So just how often was you masturbating before you problem come to light, and how often are you masturbating now?
See a urologist or try taking L-arginine and maca.  
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle