What's wrong with my penis?
Alright... about 2/3 weeks ago, for some reason, I had this funny shooting pain in my penis (like the "joint" that the penis starts from at the body. The part you can bend up and down... ya know...) Anyway, and it was like either my sex drive was down or my penis wasn't reacting the same to seeing things that would usually be sexually appealing to me - because it would take a longer time for me to get an erection. So... I left it alone for about a week. My penis was apparently a little better... definitely more responsive. So I tried to masturbate, but it seemed as if though my erection wasn't as hard as usual/was slightly smaller than usual (around 1/2 difference). And after ejaculating, when my penis was going back to a flaccid state, at the "penis joint", there was like some funny restraining feeling. It's somewhat indescribably. It was an uncomfortable feeling, not necessarily horrible, but it was like, I needed to hold my penis up because while it was hanging, returning to a flaccid state, it felt funny... as if it shouldn't be hanging, rather being help up as it softened... It only feels like this until it gets soft.

The only reason I can think this feeling inside my penis joint could've possibly arisen was about 3 weeks ago, when I masturbated, as I ejaculated I'd lean back and pull my penis against the bone restraint, not too hard... It isn't like there was a pop or anything. I did this for a few days because it made the ejaculation feeling better & then stopped masturbating for about 3 days (no reason)... then that's when all the aforementioned stuff occurred. Please, if anyone has had a funny feeling like this, help. Idk, it seems as if though it's slowly getting better. I mean, it hasn't even been up to a month yet. STILL, I need help. Could this be nerve damage? A temporary feeling? Idk. I have no pain or discomfort right now as I type, nor do I ever really when flaccid.

I am 15, turning 16 soon, by the way.
it is possible that pulling the penis may have caused a slight blockage in blood flow. It sounds like it since your penis wont get as hard as normal but i am no expert.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle