Men's Health Community
White, Pimple-like Bump in my Rear End, would appreciate any help

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I just woke up today to a little discomfort in my rear-end.  I went to shower and noticed that it hurt when I tried to clean it out, hoping that it would just be soreness or something.  Unfortunately, I found a white bump that looked like a large pimple on the border between my anus (the hole itself) and the outside.  It hurts when I touch it and aches a little when I don't, just like most larger pimples do when they are on my face.  I have never had anything like this before and I am not sexually active (so I don't think it can be an STD).  Should I go see a doctor or should I wait to see if it goes away?  Is it something serious or should I not worry about it?  Sorry to take up so much time, but I'm a little anxious and would really appreciate your responses.  Thank you!
Avatar n tn
It's not an std, so I dont think you need to worry about it too much.  See if it goes away on it's own.  If not you could bring it to your doctor's attention, but I don't think it's something that is health threatening.
Avatar n tn
It's ne big deal, really. Wash your tale with antibacteral soap.It's a bacteria. if that doesn't work, you may want to go see the doc. It's butt acne. look it up
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle