White, Pimple-like Bump in my Rear End, would appreciate any help
I just woke up today to a little discomfort in my rear-end.  I went to shower and noticed that it hurt when I tried to clean it out, hoping that it would just be soreness or something.  Unfortunately, I found a white bump that looked like a large pimple on the border between my anus (the hole itself) and the outside.  It hurts when I touch it and aches a little when I don't, just like most larger pimples do when they are on my face.  I have never had anything like this before and I am not sexually active (so I don't think it can be an STD).  Should I go see a doctor or should I wait to see if it goes away?  Is it something serious or should I not worry about it?  Sorry to take up so much time, but I'm a little anxious and would really appreciate your responses.  Thank you!
It's not an std, so I dont think you need to worry about it too much.  See if it goes away on it's own.  If not you could bring it to your doctor's attention, but I don't think it's something that is health threatening.
It's ne big deal, really. Wash your tale with antibacteral soap.It's a bacteria. if that doesn't work, you may want to go see the doc. It's butt acne. look it up
drifter0213 commented on out of sight
Guy31 I'd say I'm screwed but the... Comment
Mar 26
dominosarah commented on out of sight
Mar 24
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle