Men's Health Community
White, itchy bumps on inner thighs
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White, itchy bumps on inner thighs

29 male here. For the last 2 days I've had a breakout of white, itchy bumps on my inner thighs. The right side is considerably worse than the left, containing patches of white bumps in clusters. I don't believe it to be an STD as I haven't been sexually active lately. It just itches like crazy and I wake up in the middle of the night scratching away. I am trying to use formulated powder for jock itch, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Anyone have any ideas? My scrotum itself does not itch, just the skin and thigh area around it.

Only thing I can think of is that I used a new fabric softener in my load of laundry the other day, but if I was allergic, wouldn't that cause other areas of my skin to itch as well? It's just on the inner thighs. It has been insanely HOT here the last couple of days and I have been out walking around trying to soak in the sun, but I thought heat rash would be more red.

I'd rather not go to the doctor as I don't have insurance, is there any OTC creams or anything I can use if it is some kind of a fungal infection?