White stuff on penis
Hi guys
Ive got this white sticky stuff all over my glans. all the research ive done just says keep cleaning, but my foreskin and glans are so sensitive i can't pull my skin back at all. used to be able to retract really easily, but now its as if the skin is stuck to the glans, and moving it at all is both difficult and extremely painful.  the white stuff is pretty much odourless, and comes off in some parts quite easily, but the stuff stuck on my glans is really difficult to get off.
any ideas? im seriously cacking myself!
See a doc, it sounds like phimosis.  Heres a snippet of an article about it.
Causes of Phimosis
Phimosis can be caused by failure of foreskin to loosen during growth, infections such as balinitis, deformities caused by trauma and diseases of the genitals.

Symptoms of Phimosis
Phimosis is usually painless condition. Infection may result from an inability to carry out effective cleaning of the area in which case swelling, redness and discharge may all be present making the area tender and painful.

A very tight foreskin can cause problems during intercourse, urination.
Paraphimosis
An inability to pull back the foreskin into position over the head of the penis can cause pain, swelling of the head of the penis and the foreskin. It may cause restricted blood flow, causing the head of the penis to become dark purple in color. If this should occur emergency treatment is required.

Deciding on treatment
Medical opinion differs on the condition and on treatment. It has been suggested that any radical or surgical treatments for phimosis should not be done until after puberty. This has partly come about because of the reaction to the over use of circumcision as a mainstream treatment for phimosis. It has also been reported by bodies such as CIRP that significant numbers of doctors are unable to recognise normal developmental tight prepuce and pathological phimosis. It is believed that many unnecessary circumcisions are performed because of current medical practice and misdiagnosis of phimosis. Balanitis xeroticia obliterans has been sited as one of the only causes of phimosis that should lead to a surgical circumcision.
Treatment of Phimosis
If treatment is required there are three main types:

Tropical creams, steroidal and non steroidal, applied to the prepuce.

Gradual stretching of the opening of the prepuce to widen it.

Surgical reshaping of the prepuce to make it wider.
All these treatments tend to avoid the side effects associated with surgical circumcision, trauma, pain, side effects of removal of the foreskin such as friction and interference of the erogenous and sexual functions.

Hope this helps.  You can also google Phimosis and see if that matches your symptoms.

This problem sounds identical to the one I have encountered.  My foreskin stuck to the head of my penis.  After consulting several doctors, I ended up getting circumcised.
it sounds just like thrush its simple to get rid of [canastan cream ] but it sounds like a bad case of thush i would also suggest you see the doctor because the blue strong canastan can not be bought over the counter     x julie
When I pull my foreskin back there is some White stuff. it smells quite a bit. I am only 12. I don't know what to do. Please help
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle