Why am i so tall for my age?
Im a 15 year old boy and 6'2".  My dad is 5'10" and my mom is 5'3".  Is there anything i can take to stop growing?  I have a hard time at school because of this.
Hi Tony,
            You must really thank your stars for having got good height, since there are many people out there who struggle to get one inch extra in height. It is quite possible that you can grow more than your parents, it all depends on the environment in which you grow up, even though genetics also is considered a factor.May be that you have started puberty a bit earlier than your friends and you may be winding up your growth process by now. If you go to an Endocrinologist, he will be able to tell you whether you are likely to grow further or not from a X-ray of your bones. Also he will be able to determine if at all there is any problem with your body, which I am almost sure that you do not have. It is quite natural for a boy of your age to reach such heights, and you need not feel embarrassed by it, on the contrary, be proud of yourselves. In any case, for your peace of mind, consult a pediatric Endo to get the same confirmed.
Be happy,
Solace    
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
1 hr ago
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle