Why can I get hard?
Well I am 17 years old. I don't really masterbate often but like 2-3 weeks ago I tried it 3times in one day and after that I can't seem to get hard. I only masterbated twice after that, like within the span of that day and today. I'm stressing so hard, I take 3000mg of l argentine, daily and vitamin c. I workout about every day because I'm in a class at school for it. I bench every other day and stretches, the days I don't bench. Everytime I'm with my girlfriend lately, I can't get fully hard to the point I don't want to take off my pants. I don't really feel the blood flowing in that area and I think that's what's wrong but i don't know how to fix it. Im afraid to go on viagra and I don't want to go to a doctor because it'll be embarrassing with my parents knowing. If anyone knows anything, please help. I'm stressing so hard. Thank you.
Hi sharkboy. Do you have problems getting erected even with porn?
Because of your sinthoms (specially having problems getting erected even with porn) i would like to know if you took SSRI (Antidepressants), Propecia/Finasteride (Anti-hairloss) or Accutane (Anti-acné) anytime in the past?
I have not taken any antidepressants or anything like that. And no I do not have any troubles while watching porn, but I need to use lotion or anything like that when I do, if that helps.
Ok. So if you don't have problems while watching porn you only have performance anxiety. So don't worry. i'm sure you Will be fine soon.
The thing is, I don't get random erections. And my main concern is this, when I get hard I can feel the blood flowing down there, but when I do get an erection, I don't feel the blood flow.
Your use of 3000mg. of L Argenine is a concern, especially since it is not helping your current situation.  You need time for your body to recover, so every other day weight-training may be too much.  I recommend stopping all use of porn and masturbation for now if you want to have the sexual energy for your girlfriend.  If you haven't had a checkup in over a year, you could schedule a visit with your doctor and mention your symptoms at that time.