Why can't I ejaculate normally?
So I'm an 18 year old guy and I've never really been able to make myself ejaculate. I've had wet dreams and sometimes wake up when the wet dream ejaculation is happening and the liquid that comes out is always water and clear. When I "ejaculate" after masturbating what comes out almost always resembles urine; it's very watery and occasionally kind of yellow. Because I'm 18 this has me very worried as I have never been able to ejaculate regularly and I think that I should be able to do so by now.
Hi may i suggest seeing your Family Dr about this he/she may ask you to see a Urologist there you will get all the help you need, take care    
I will be leaving for college soon. Could this problem be time sensitive or would it be alright if I waited to make an appointment with a doctor closer to my university?
Does anybody have insight into what this could be? I would at least like to have a basic idea of what could be the problem.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.