Why does my penis have this tickling/painful sensation during oral sex?
This issue wasn't as much of an issue in the past, but lately, whenever I receive oral sex, it's like this tingly, ticklish, painful sensation that causes me to squirm like crazy. I feel extremely confused and frustrated. I looked into it, and it said perhaps it's hypersensitive so I tried to touch it more during masturbation, and found that the same feeling occurred when I touched it, myself. I caressed the area more and felt a similar, but less intense degree of pain. How do I get rid of this feeling, I don't want it to impede my future sexual encounters.
If I may be frank, your partner may be stimulating your penis in certain areas that are more sensitive than others.  Sometimes the partner may concentrate on tonguing the pee hole, for example, which can be too much of a good thing.  Also, a different position would allow you to control the speed and depth which may also be helpful at times.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.