Why is my penis shrinking?
I am 19 years old and I have been having serious issues with my penis for 9 months now. When flaccid, my penis is shorter, more wrinkly, the skin is looser, and my veins are a lot more visible. My penis seems mushy. I struggle to achieve any form of erection and am lucky if my penis gets semi-hard. My orgasms are not nearly as powerful and my semen seems more watery.

All of my blood work has come back in normal ranges and my blood inflow and outflow levels of my penis are apparently normal as well. This issue is ruining my life and ruining my sanity. If ANYONE has ANY light to shed on the situation, it would be much appreciated. I have to believe that I have some type of hormone imbalance that doctors have missed. Please help, I don't know how much longer I can handle this
A related discussion, Penis Shrinkage(Idiopathic) was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.