Men's Health Community
Why is my penis shrinking?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why is my penis shrinking?

I am 19 years old and I have been having serious issues with my penis for 9 months now. When flaccid, my penis is shorter, more wrinkly, the skin is looser, and my veins are a lot more visible. My penis seems mushy. I struggle to achieve any form of erection and am lucky if my penis gets semi-hard. My orgasms are not nearly as powerful and my semen seems more watery.

All of my blood work has come back in normal ranges and my blood inflow and outflow levels of my penis are apparently normal as well. This issue is ruining my life and ruining my sanity. If ANYONE has ANY light to shed on the situation, it would be much appreciated. I have to believe that I have some type of hormone imbalance that doctors have missed. Please help, I don't know how much longer I can handle this