Why would a man take cialis pills if all he does is masterbate?
Ever since my boyfriend and I have been together (7years), we hardly had sex after 6 months of being together..  He is and has been extremely hooked on porn and phone sex.  He has told me over and over again that it is not me, its him and his history with porn.  He says he would like to stop but he just cant get himself to do it.  We have sex about 2 or 3 times a year.  I am an attractive women who models.  I have a rock solid body.  I have been told that I look like Selma Hayeck to the tea.  I know that there is nothing wrong with me.  He also has a fetish for stockings and nylons on women.  I have many outfits and have dressed up for him but he hides his porn and loves to go on sites that have amateur girls who wear thigh highs and stockings. I know he masturbates A LOT!!!..... and sometimes, he cant stay hard for me when we have sex ( 2 or 3 times a year).  He has mentioned to me in the past that he is really into the fantasy and actually enjoys ** more than actual sex.  Recently i found some levitra and cialis pills in his medicine cabinet and cannot understand why he is taking them.  I must say that he is a very very attractive man.  He somewhat resembles a brad pitt look a like.  He used to be in the best shape ever and for the past year, he stopped working out as much so I know that looking really good is a big deal to him.  That is why i feel like he is not cheating on me because he would not want  another women to see his (small belly).  He used to have a six pack and now a small belly.  If he was in excellent shape, then I would have said that maybe he is cheating but looking like the way he does now, he doesnt seem like the type to want to allow another woman to see his body.

anyhow, my question is, is it possible for a man to take cialis or levitra even though all they are doing is masterbating?  if so, does it make it better for him to masterbate while watching porn with some cialis or levitra?  please anyone let me know their opinion or thoughts.  Even if you have erectile dysfunction, could you still masterbate and enjoy it or would you need a enhancement like cialis or levitra to make it more pleasurable?

thank you....
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle