Men's Health Community
Wierd Vein on side of penis and possible ED

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

So, I have been single for a while.  I hooked up with this girl a few days ago and everything seemed to be workin fine down there, except we didnt have sex that time.  It happend again last night and we started with making out and everything still seemed fine, and then when it came time to have sex... i couldn't.  I was a bit under the influence of alcohol, so i attributed the problem to that, though this would be a first.  I was able to maintain an erection, but not very long, so it was awkward and we just stopped and blamed the alcohol.  This morning though, I still can't seem to get an erection.  I tried watching porn, and well i had to try very hard and i was able to finish, but it wasn't as hard (the penis) as usual.  Now porn wont even do the trick in the afternoon.  On top of that, there is a wierd vein, about 2 cm in length, that has just swollen up real bad.  I have seen this once before and it went away, but this time it looks worse.  It just look like a regular vein on the side of my penis, but swollen.  

What can be causing my apparent erectyle dysfunction.  Is it stress related, just from the build up to having sex with this girl or probably now just as a psychological thing after the alcohol incident last night?  Is this vein thing normal or should i see a doctor?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated... THANKS!
well i noticed a few days ago what seemed to be a hard vein on the shaft of my penis close to the head.
It didnt really hurt but it did seem kinda hard.  with an erection it feels like a small knot under the skin.
Someone posted on this earlier on this site.  Here is what they said:

"the other day i noticed a line of bumps forming under my penis, also where the shaft meets the head, there are "pipes" that run parallel with where the shaft meets the head. it doesnt hurt, but the feeling is definately odd. i rub my fingers across trying to get a feel, and they do move a little, but for the most part stationary. was wondering if anyone knows what the hell is going on or can at least guide me in the direction of where i can get the answers! thanx!"

no one ever answered this post.  
Any help out there or suggestions?  Thank You
I have the same exact description as the guy above me... any suggestions?
The same thing is going on with me too! Its been there for a couple days and the vein thing hurts a bit. Mine came about after my penis, just below the head, got swollen after rubbing too hard. will it go away?
hye this might help - http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/menshealth/205680.html