Yellow discharge from penis
I have had a cold and cough for a week now. Yesturday a yellow substance was filling the tip of my foreskin. Not sure what this is but it is verry concerning. I have a bad cough with heavy flem and non-stop drainnig from my nose. I have been maried for 7 years and have never had a second sexual partner. My wife and I just had a child and we have not had sex in 1 month. The doc said no sex for 40 days. That makes me rule out an std but I'm tottaly lost. Can this be from the cold? Is that just another way for my body to eject the infection? Please help. I am embarased to see my family doctor. I live in a really small town and things get arround.Thank you all for your help.
I also forgot to mention that I had an uncontrolable diareha all of this week. That has stoped. The yellow discharge has stoped aswel but now I check every 3 or 4 hours and the head on my penis has a wet powdery feel to it. The type of feel that you get from a deordorant when you shower. thanks to anyone that helps.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.