a problem with my penis
hello everyone i have been stressed out for some time about some problems that i have in my life and i think the fact that im stressed out has an affect on my penis because my penis is always tight like when its soft it seems like the muscles or the arteries in my penis are constricted and my penis is always shrinking and tightened up on me and i dont know what i should do about this problem.like has anyone reading this ever got nervous or scared and your penis shrinks well thats how my penis is all the time its like the muscles in my penis just wont relax and it affects the size of my penis when i get erect. i just have really bad nerves and stress and its affecting my penis.i have noticed a couple times when im in a relaxed situation my penis starts to loosen up and become relaxed and it gets a lot bigger. what should i do about my problem.
Hi,Many men have this problem when they are stressed or nervous.Same is true when they get in cold water and get out.However this should not affect the size of your penis when errect.Many men who have what seems to be small penises when its not errect,can become above normal size when errect.Also many men who have what seems to be a large penis when relaxed it does not get that much larger when errect.So I would not worry to much about it,as this makes it worst.One thing you might try is to get a doctor to give you some yohimbine to take every now and then this can help some.Do not get the kind at health food store its a rip off.Get a script for it from DR. 5.4 mg.Good luck.
I wouldn't worry about it...  what ur explaining makes a lot of sence to me.  When ur nervous or stressed, the cortisol levels in your blood increase and your sympathetic nervous system becomes very active... this triggers what is called a "fight or flight" reaction whereas a when you aren't nervous you are in "rest and digest mode."  So basically what happens when ur stressed, from a biological and evolutionary view, is all your body functions change... your stomach slows digestion, you're blood pressure goes up, breathing rate increases, hormones are released etc... At this point your body is focused on survival not on sex or digesting food or anything else... so ur problem doesn't at all sound weird... its actually funny cus i had this bio teacher one time who was explaining this whole process and why it happened and he said he just pictured an animal fleeing and their nuts or **** getting caught while jumping over a fence and this is why this process exists... wow i hope that wasn't too much and didn't confuse the **** out of anyone
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle