addicted to masterbation
i cant stop jacking off. i feel like i have to do it all the time. i do it as least 6 times a day.sometimes while im at work i sneek out and go to the bathroom for that exact reason...
i NEED help!!
once i was on a weekend with my co workers and i couldn't do it the whole weekend. when i got home, i did it around 12 times in three hours!
what should i do!?
12 times in 3 hours, whats your name Superman?, I dont think so.
Thats only once every 25 minutes , its quite possible to get it hard that amount of times , but the amount of semen would be small I suppose - it is possible to stop before ejaculation of course

whats the opinion of  ejaculating excessively - compare it to squeezing all the water (semen) from a sponge - would that cause problems if the poster squeezed every ounce of semen out regularly ?
I had the same problem of 'compulsive' masturbation. I used to masturbate around 5 times a day. But the reason I did so many times was because I couldnt have sex. Whats your reason? According to alternative medicine, compulsive masturbation can lead to sexual exhaustion which can cause a number of problems. But I believe modern medicine contradicts this theory.

The person who treated my problem was a practioner of alternative medicine and he told me when masturbation becomes a frequent habit, it will just keep growing. And believe it or not, the only way to stop this habit is to go cold turkey !! Stop all at once. If you dont have a gf / arent married, restrict this habit to once a week.

Let me know if you are interested in reading more. I had this problem for 7 years and I faced alot of problems because of this and found alot about it by doing research.
I have been masturbating for 52 years and find it very hard to believe anyone can masturbate to a climax 12 times in three hours, sorry Mate but I dont believe it for a minute.
ive done it far more than 12 times in under 3 hours, ive done it around 10 times in one hour once... by myself, and also while having sex... every ones body is different, as well as mind, and when it comes to climaxing, its really more about the mind (although the body has an impact too of course)

really, it sounds to me more like your jealous,lol, stop giving the guy a "hard" time, he's already "beating" himself up over it...lol...

but yeah, the only way to "beat it" is to go cold turkey like the other guy was saying, just dont do it, eventually the need decreases, however if the need doesnt decrease, it could possibly be a psychological issue...
crazywillie - I remember your post dated Feb 24, 2008 06:44PM you said
"I sit for hours with a half erect penis precum ozzing out of my penis but just cant find anything suitable for that great climax. "

That explains why you can't get it up 12 times in 3 hours

shaddowknight - we are interested in reading more

Curator - see Crazywillie's post dated Feb 24 , 2008 06:44PM
First of all, this seems like some kid willing to have fun with what others here would say on his "condition". However, since I know not more than I can here read, let me give him the benefit of doubt.

So if this is for real, I would say you should first see a psychologist because this seems like a very special mental condition that can potentially be proved harmful for your health.
Yes , he is probably a kid but the issue is worth discussing - it saves starting a new thread on the subject

in what way is this activity harmful to your health ?
So frequent ejaculations put much pressure on the prostate and the reproductive system in general. No one can know where this could lead, especially when we talk about young people, probably still under development. Hence the "potentially" before my "harmful" qualifier.
hey i am excessive masterbator and have masterbated 18 times in 2-3 hours lost tract, i am just horney, i look at naked women all the time and get aroused, but i cant stop, i dont hav gf ad i want one. but im really horney so i masterbate, now i masterbate around 4-6 times aday and when im stressed i masterbated like 12 times in a day , this occurs frequennty (stressed) so i dont kno wat to do, help me, should i go see a doctor. ?
i was thinking of gettting thos pills that make ur penis not go up, so i stop because it really gets in the way of my eating habits and such not. cuz  MASTERBATION TAKES ALOT OF TIME LIKE 3 HOURS IN A ******* DAY. AND I NEED TO STDUYIN IN THAT TIME.??
I WANT TO STOP COLD TURKEY, I THINK ITS WRONG AND ITS AGAINST EVERYTHING I STAND FOR.
I completely agree with you  mate , Im 32 and I have the seem problem if it is . I use to ‎do it once or twice a week , but after I got married and divorced im doing it around two ‎or three times a day , I have no gf or wife and I feel thirsty for sex and I have no choice ‎just doing it .  ‎
A related discussion, Can chronic masterbation case penis deterioration? was started.
SOY
1 hr ago by gymdandee
drifter0213 commented on Help
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on GMO CORN
Feb 10
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle