Men's Health Community
addicted to masturbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

addicted to masturbation

I am 22yrs old I have been masturbating since I was in the 3rd grade. As the years go by I increased my activity in masturbations. I am 5,5 and 120lbs and very pretty not to sound vain, but I can sleep with anyone I want. It has gotten to the point where I need to do it at least 5 times per day. I sometimes do it to fall asleep and sometimes I can't start my day without doing it. When I try to stop I can't stop thinking about sex or getting home to masturbate. I read over use can cause chemical imbalances. I was diagonsed with depression last july and I was told to take paxil but it kept making me exteremly horny, and when I would try to masturbate I wouldn't be able to have an orgasm. Often times when am at work and I can't take the thoughts anymore I go to the bathroom and when I look in my panties there are semen stains. Its embrassing!! am I addicted to masturbation? I only use virbrators. I'm not a virgin and I never had an STD, and I don't have an orgasm from intercourse. I prefer oral sex from my lover.
1 Comment
Masturbation is a natural habit. It does not do any permanent harm. The worrying about it does more harm than the act. To lesson the number of masturbation per day , you may try this technique.
When you are on the verge of ejaculation, stop the masturbation for some seconds and then start it again without ejaculation. Do this  three or four times with out ejecuation, and finally ejaculate or do not ejaculate at all.(if Possible).This method will reduce your ejaculation and give you more pleasure. This will train your brain to delay the ejaculation. You may also search kegel exercises. Visit kundalini yoga, (www.anmolmehta.com) , This may help you. You may also vidit advanced masturbation web site. Wish you best of luck.