Men's Health Community
baby oil on penis + panties
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

baby oil on penis + panties

hello

this may not be the appropriate forum to ask so dont flame me

recently i had one of those happy endings massages. which was no big deal. the masseuse, rubbed her naked torso against my naked body; again, no big deal.

she then rubbed her vagina (with her panties on) on my penis which was smeared with baby oil. the sensation was very much like unprotected penetrative sex, it lasted no longer than 5 strokes (she was so freaking hot i couldnt keep it in!) and then i ejaculated.

no condoms were used.

now there are 2 questions
- has anyone had such an experience before, where baby oil on penis + panties-covered vaginal rub would actually feel like actual penetration?
- assuming the masseuse had panties had a hole in the vaginal area (i know that sounded ridiculous but bear with me) and actual penetration occured, what are the chances of contracting any disease?
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
> - has anyone had such an experience before, where baby oil on penis + panties-
> covered vaginal rub would actually feel like actual penetration?

I never had such an experience and most probably never will have. But I will tell you what I think.

> - assuming the masseuse had panties had a hole in the vaginal area (i know that
> sounded ridiculous but bear with me) and actual penetration occured, what are the
> chances of contracting any disease?

If actual penetration occured, and even if that was just 5 strokes, you could easily catch something. If there was no penetration, you could still catch something if the girl had vaginal fluids going up to your glans (glands). But you can never know this under the conditions you described previously.

So, better get yourself checked for STD's to be sure.
Blank
cheers for the advice

what examples do you mean by 'something'?

HIV is definitely out of the question, no?
Blank
Something that comes quickly in mind is herpes. It can be contracted through bodily fluids contact even if the carrier presents no visible symptoms.
Blank
About HIV I don't know. Better check this out with some doctor, just for the peace of mind.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank