bed wetting
i don't when it started
but i start wetting bed at night
should i be considered about me wetting the bed
at night
You need to provide much more information. Age, when did it start, did it come on suddenly....
it just started
i am 29yrs old
maybe it has do with my right hurting
Hi ashley, If you google pegym, under exercises, you will find kegels, try these they will strenthen your lower pelvic floor.
Kegel exercises have been proven highly effective in strengthening those muscles and restoring bladder control.
Do hope this helps.
Good Luck
It could be so many things. Kegels are a great strengthening exercise. It could be something emotional that has recently happened. Have you been under more stress than usual? Have you had a major life changing event? If there is pain involved...have you had any injuries to cause the pain? Anytime you have pain your body is telling you that something is wrong and you need to listen to it. If it continues, or if the pain continues or worsens you should be checked by a doctor. I wish I had a solution for you. Good Luck and please post any new news you may get.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.