Men's Health Community
bent penis

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

bent penis

im 16 years old and my penis slightly bends to the left i was wondering if there was anything that i could do to get it straight with out going into sugery
Tags: 16 years old
1 Comment
Hey,
Let me tell you yes there is. There are several stretching and what are called "Jelqing" exercises you can do that will not only straighten but will also enlarge your penis. I personally have used them not for straightening but for enlargement purposes, and I have noticed that they work. I know people that have used them for straightening and it has worked. However you must use extreme caution especially in the beginning because you could easily damage the nerve tissue in your penis. One thing to remember before you do any exercises you must thoroughly warm up with hot towels, never jump into the exercises cold. There are several websites that offer info on how to do them. Some are free, but I would recommend paying for one of the higher quality websites as they will guide you better for your specific problem. Good luck to you
remar commented on specialmom's status
Coke, Pepsi dropping controversial ...
Apr 22 by gymdandee
Dalubaba commented on photo
Apr 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle