Men's Health Community
big brown moles grouped together near penis

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

my boyfriend has about 7 raised brown moles (i think they are moles) grouped together near the shaft of his penis. He said he's had them since he was 5yrs old, and he also had them on his hands, but his mother got them removed when he was a kid. Why do men get them their and why does it gross me out? Also why do they have so many moles in the same area? My boyfriend is embarrased of them, and it's just awkward for us sometimes. We been together for 4years, and at first it bothered me, then i forgot about them, until just recently and it's grossing me out now. He wants oral sex, but i'm to grossed out to put my mouth on the moles or even near them. help please?
Hi Bailey, if he and you are worried about them but from what your saying it seems it you, try finding out about getting them removed, try a plastic surgen.
Good Luck
Hi Nohard,

Well we did go to his doctor and the dr. did remove one of the moles to be tested for cancer, ect.. and then the dr. daid he had to freeze the others and he couldn't cut them off. Well my boyfriend tried to go through with it, but the pain was to much to withstand, so he only got the one treatment about 2yrs ago, and they obviously are still on him.
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Aug 23
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle