Men's Health Community
big brown moles grouped together near penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

big brown moles grouped together near penis

my boyfriend has about 7 raised brown moles (i think they are moles) grouped together near the shaft of his penis. He said he's had them since he was 5yrs old, and he also had them on his hands, but his mother got them removed when he was a kid. Why do men get them their and why does it gross me out? Also why do they have so many moles in the same area? My boyfriend is embarrased of them, and it's just awkward for us sometimes. We been together for 4years, and at first it bothered me, then i forgot about them, until just recently and it's grossing me out now. He wants oral sex, but i'm to grossed out to put my mouth on the moles or even near them. help please?
2 Comments
Blank
Hi Bailey, if he and you are worried about them but from what your saying it seems it you, try finding out about getting them removed, try a plastic surgen.
Good Luck
Blank
Hi Nohard,

Well we did go to his doctor and the dr. did remove one of the moles to be tested for cancer, ect.. and then the dr. daid he had to freeze the others and he couldn't cut them off. Well my boyfriend tried to go through with it, but the pain was to much to withstand, so he only got the one treatment about 2yrs ago, and they obviously are still on him.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank