big visible "vein" on penis glans.
Hello Dr, i really hope you can help me. I have been having this problem for about 2 months now. My penis is showing this vein looking thing on my glans. Its actually popping out, pretty much some times. Most often its just like a string inside the skin. But from time to time it swells up and pops out. I first noticed it after doing some penis exercise, and stopped completely after i saw it. I still masturbate. And it dosnt show as  much when erect actually.
It dosnt hurt but it worries me alot.
Here is a picture i found, that looks close to mine: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/442/hereitisg.png
This picture shows it, even though mine is more blue/purple/coloerful, like its much closer to the surface.
What could it be?
Really looking forward to hearing from you.
Thomas
Hi Thom, I dont think you have much to worry about, I think your on about the dorsil vien, we all have then and when we get an erection it shows. Google pegym and have a look  at the photos on on there, see if you can see how these guys have them as well.
The picture you said go to is forbidden?
Good Luck
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle