blood in sperm and in urine after ejaculation
10 months ago i saw blood in my sperm after intercourse. i had sex twice and everything was ok, and after the third time the problems began. my partner and i had hard sex and my penis hurt a bit when she was on top of me. i urinated a few minutes after ejaculating and blood came out along with a very big blood clot at the end. i had sexual intercourse about 7 or 8 times before seeing a doctor. the same occurred except for 2 times, in which no blood appeared. but the majority of times blood came out in the sperm, or only after ejaculation during urination, or both in the sperm and the urine. once i woke up without having had sex that week and urinated blood. i tested my blood, sperm, and urine and the only abnormality was a high psa level. my dr said it is very rare and is that high in 40/50 year old. i did a biopsy for prostate cancer and my dr said that everything was ok. after the biopsy, i waqs back to normal. however, the dr didn't know what was wrong and said it was an infection that went away. he didn't explain how it went away, and he told me to take vitamins and drink water. this was in september. 2 months ago i did a psa test and it was on the same level. no blood had appeared until three weeks ago. i had sex 4 times. the first three were normal, and during the fourth i ejaculated blood and blood and a blood clot came out in my urine. 4 days ago i was at a strip club and had a lap dance. i was aroused and had an erection. i went to the wc and a huge clot came out followed by blood an then another clot. this occured again during urination. i had not ejaculated thoug
Hi Lux79, I just read this.. Its been a year and I have had 2 surgeries to remove the cancer from my bladder and Urethia prostrate area. They got it all as it seems..I have had several cystoscopes.. Having one tomorrow actually.. I switched Uroligist after they took 3 plus years to find the problem.. I have had 2 BCG treatments and I think I will have them for the next 2 years. They seem to be working as I am normal now.. no Blood and a normal sex life..So the urethia prostate area is where mine was and it spread into my bladder.. I have been told that cancer goes north .. I hope you are doing well.. Thankyou for your thoughts as well..
Charlie  
hi...i feel like ur talking bout me
Lot of people seem to have this problem new years eve 2012 I had to go to a&e because I couldn't ****. Once there because I was in so much agony they had to put a catheter strait up my nob any other time prob would of said no way but really needed a ****.Anyway it was in there for a week because blood was still comin out was on antibiotics for a while because supposed to be an infection finished the corse went home. Now I'm messageing u because it's come back
Over a year all good on Glucuronolactone but now its come back. With a vengeance. I didn't think it was going to pass this time. Finally came out. It tore things.

Back to my search. For an answer.

I started having sex with an ex of mine that I hadn't seen in 8 yrs. When he urinates it is pure blood and when he ejaculates it is pure blood. I am concerned that it could be an STD and we didn't use protection. Should I be this concerned? Any advise?
I've been having same problem,but an catscan shows I have a kidney stone .when it moves it scratches the wall in the kidney causing blood in the urine ,and I'm talking about a lot of it then after a while its clear again so the last time i saw the urologist told me the stone is not upstructing anything ,so leave it alone on less you develop an infection or severe pain.
iam 27 and i had a blood in semen yesturday its very painfull but and again i got semen dark brown coloured as of blood ,later on i stoped to  have ejuction for 4 days ,i noticed some thick very small balls down to my testies, now iam unable to get semena and  in very transperant liquid like water  i hope its bloked my sperm track from testies just i have to wait for couple of weeks to recover or emergency to good urologist
dude i just tried your technique and it worked on me, hopefully it will stay that way, i got aroused and my my was just so red with clots coming out, waited a like 45mins, got aroused and peed pink colour like urine but towards a little red, waited a little, got aroused went to pee and it was amber just normal, this time i went all in, i orgasmed and was scared to go pee, gathered courage, and my pee flowed just fine towards the end of it there was a very tiny clot that was as small as a comma and could barely be seen, am giving my self a break for one month to let whatever vessel that broke to heal and i'll keep you guys updated.
Guys i bookmarked this thread about a year or two ago when i started going online to try to look for help, i was devasted then, then i was adviced to look for help, currently i am 25 and i live in Nigeria. I first started noticing this rare phenomenon in 2010, by 2012 i was in India to run all sorts of tests, ECG's culture, ultrasound and alot more which all came out negative for anything out of the ordinary. They gave me pills mostly antibioics to help me, they really hadnt heard a case like that from what it seemed.
By 2014, still suffering from the post-coital haemorrage i was getting frustrated and not enjoying sex, always taking a pause and crossing my fingers that i dont bleed. I visited Dubai, there was a health centre there someone told me was good and a bit affordable to do the same kind of scans i did with even better experienced doctors in the Iranian Hospital, Urology wing, so i decided to go and put all my fate in this procedure seeing that its frustrating and appalling, disgusting, looks and feels bad, doesnt make to enjoy the sexual experience because your mind is at what happens when i go pee, its mysterious.
Anyways, talking to the doctor, i knew he either understood or had heard about this phenomenon and saw me as a special case, the finality of everything was that he said they were going to pass a tube with a camera inside my penis to see if there was a blockage and to try to note whatever they saw, trust me it sounded scary but if this was the solution i want it soo badly. The surgery cost about $2000 but after taking my recommended drugs for a month with abstinenance to heal from the operation, i can tell you that i have peed without hoping to see the blood stream that flows after sex.
Like everyone that didnt see it for a year, i really hope its gone, it would kill me to find out that it would ever come back, i hope it doesnt.
Please are all these writings real and where can i get such help, i am currently not bleeding but i fear that after reading all this on this thread it may undesirably return.
I see that this thread has be continuing pretty much up to date so I will try to do my part - Hopefully my experience can be of help or guidance to others who have had this problem.

In my case it was caused by some energetic sex with a fairly heavy female on top (riding me) who came down hard several times on my testicles.....later I found blood in my semen...very bloody in fact. It was determined that I had broken a blood vessel or two inside my scrotum and/or seminal vessels.

As others have mentioned it would go away and then come back after it seemed to be gone. I started paying very close attention to when it would reappear.....what I found in my case is that a reappearance would occur if I strained AT ALL when defecating.....it seems the pushing/pressure exerted while trying to have a bowel movement would break open the vessel and tearing that was healing and cause bleeding all over again. This was made worse by alcohol intake (which I assume resulted in thinning the blood allowing more "leakage" to/from the tear or broken vessel).

So....my advice would be to not try to go #2 until you absolutely had to and not strain or attempt to force in any way a bowel movement. Don't mean to be flippant on such a serious, worrisome issue but, if it doesn't just pretty much drop out of you on it's own with minimal effort you are straining too hard. If it is in any way causing you to strain I would suggest a laxative rather than attempting to bear down and risk a re-rupture resulting in bleeding all over again.

I would also say to limit alcohol intake along with any heavy lifting or straining....all of these seem to combine together to cause the vessels to open up again & start the bleeding cycle all over again.

If anyone here notices or tries what I have mentioned, please post back here with your experiences and whether it worked or not....we are all here trying to help one another and the more information the better.
A related discussion, Blood in Semen was started.
My husband and I are tying to get pregnant for the first time, he has all the same symptoms, has this ever prevented/ caused firtility issues?
.
Hello everybody!
I´m a 33 yo brazilian guy with the same symptons as so many of you.
It came to a point when the clots were so big I couldn´t pee at all. So I went to a hospital and they put a catheter in me. It was a rather disturbing experience when the clot finally came out. Ever since that happened Ive trying not to have any erections or ejaculations cuz Im afraid the whole disaster will happen again.
This is the second bleeding phas eI have. The first was over a year ago.
I've taken all the tests and exams.
What has been the solutions for you guys?
Hi all, I have read this forum top to bottom a couple of times over the years. I feel I have to contribute.
This latest episode started May 7th. (Funny how I can remember every detail of each experience) and has not subsided after usual 4-6 week period.
I have been dealing with this for over seven years. I am 45 and have had six episodes in all. Usually one a year lasting a month or so.
First episode was a doozy! Got back from overseas trip and really went to town with the wife. Was intense and involved anal. At first I thought it was her, but when I went to pee, I almost fainted. Blood clots and toilet looked like a scene out of Dexter. Went online, and after a while calmed down. Went to our Doc and she assumed I had prostatitis, gave me some antibiotics and off I went.Thought I may have ruptured a vein but after a month it went away.
Now you must understand, that when I say a month, it means I waited a month before trying again. I have read on here how some people can still have sex with this going on. For me, it has ruined one of the most instinctually pleasurable feelings. From the moment this happened, there isn't a time I can ejaculate without worry in back of mind. So I totally abstain for at least 3-4 weeks giving it time to heal. Will masturbate at first to see if all clear before we try sex. It has happened where first ejaculate is clear, but will be bloody after sex.
After the second episode a year later, I made appointment with urologist. Here in Canada, all specialists are free, you just need to wait much longer than one would like. Socialized medicine, don't get me started.
Told doctor details and his concern was the blood in urine after ejaculation. I knew it was only a symptom of the hematospermia, but he wanted to check the bladder. We did complete blood work, urine sample and then the cystoscopy!! Wasn't as bad as I imagined, but I would never want to go through that again. Everything showed up fine. Did TRUS exam, PSA test and all was fine. By the time of these tests, the symptoms had gone. He told me it was not cancer, and I should be happy. I was, until I got into my car and realized I did not get answers I needed.
About 10 months later, BAM! Mid February and another episode. By this time, I was a bit stressed.
Started thinking, it might be cold related, that maybe sitting outside smoking (can't smoke in house) was affecting prostate, sitting on cold chair.
I don't drink alcohol, smoke 420 and don't eat much spicy food. Am healthy,6 feet, 175lbs, no fat, blood pressure of a teenage chinese girl. So WTF.
Went back to Uro and he basically said he could not find anything and that I would have to live with this. This completely freaked me out.
How can this be? There must be a medical reason this was happening.
This latest episode happened after almost 22 months! I had begun to suspend my disbelief that this may have run it's course. It had never gone this long. I have to say that I do have my own business and tend to live with alot of stress. We have a little girl who was born with a condition that is my biggest stress. If stress was the cause, I may be a candidate. But I don't believe this to be true. There are many others with alot more stress than me, and unless this is the biggest secret out there, I don't think its much of a factor.
During this episode, I waited 3 weeks, masturbated once and it was clear. was pleasantly surprised. Tried again 2 days later and more blood. Waited again 2 weeks tried again and clear!! Another 2 -3 times and all clear. Had sex with wife and BAM! It has now been 2 months and I will wait another few weeks. My concern is this may become chronic where it lasts for months. I must also say, that since the first episode 7 years ago, I have also had battery of tests done recently with a new doctor. Blood work again, complete work up, had ultra sound done. Doctor found a hemagiona on liver he seems to think is no big deal. Also had CT scan this week. Waiting for results. Have an appointment with new Urologist who hopefully will investigate to find problem. Scheduled for MRI end of Sept. and hoping we can see where problem lies.
Personally, after 7 years of research on line, I think it is either a blood vessel in prostate or seminal vesiculs that is the problem. Can't figure out why there is only blood in the initial urine and not in any subsequent. Does the blood vessel heal that fast? Why wouldn't there be more blood in bladder if this was a blood vessel?
I have read all posts on here, and although most general practice doctors can't find it, there must be a medical explanation for this. After the most recent episode, I have read where with imaging today, there is higher likelihood we can find where blood originates.
I will post on here if anything positive comes out of my meeting with new Uro. I hate to think we may have to live with this forever.
Good luck to us all!
Hey!
So, did you find anything new with your Uro?
Possible Cure

I have had this exact same problem for almost 5 years now. In the beginning I had sex with the wife where she was on top and then when I went to go pee it was a bit difficult and subsequently a clot came out followed with an ice tea looking trace of urine mixed with blood. Went to the ER they did a blood and urine test and everything came back good. They said nothing was wrong and that I probably passed a kidney stone. I had no pain so I was sure it was not a kidney stone. Sent to primary care Dr and he ordered an ultra sound. Meanwhile no sex for 3 weeks and after the 3 weeks everything was OK no more blood. They did Ultrasound #1 and it came back clean. nothing wrong. After about a year same thing happened again. I made an appointment with a urologist and he inserted a camera, did a prostate check and said everything was good. Found nothing wrong. Ordered another ultrasound #2 of the testicles and kidneys and again nothing wrong. I have been episode free for about 3 years and even got my wife pregnant and had a perfect little girl in the meantime. Last Sunday it happened again. Went to the DR again and he ordered an ultra sound. Called to make an ultra sound appointment in Southern California and was told it would be about 6-8 weeks before they could get me in. I said screw this. I have a friend who's a DR in Tijuana Mexico and he referred me to an imaging clinic where you get the results 20 minutes after they are done. I have been having pain in my elbow so I took advantage of being there and asked him to order an x-ray of my elbow, a kidney scan and a scrotum scan. I got there this morning at 8:15 and by 8:50 the old man with 25 years of imaging experience finally found the problem. During the scrotum scan he saw everything as normal and finally almost at the end he said "STRAIN YOURSELF AND PUSH" as soon as I did he said "AHA". He didn't tell me the results right away as he had to prepare his report but he said " I FOUND THE PROBLEM, IT IS NOT GRAVE, IT IS A PROBLEM BUT YOUR DR WILL GO OVER IT WITH YOU" 10 minutes later he hands me a packet with the report and I head to the DR's office.  The official diagnosis is BILATERAL VARICOCELE. These are veins that go down into your scrotum and become ballooned during sex or pressure and have small bursts and the blood goes into your urethra and mixes with your sperm and urine. The regular ultrasound process will never catch that problem unless you push and strain as he is imaging you. I was so happy as I have been following this forum with no real good results. What they will have to do is go in there and pull the damaged vain out and tie it and cut the damaged part out and other veins will take over that veins job. It is a very succesful surgery. This older ultrasound doctor has seen it several times and thats why he knew what too look for.
Search on you tube for Varicocele surgery. I am very happy with the diagnosis today as I finally got someone to pinpoint the problem. I hope this helps you guys. I am not to keen on having surgery in Mexico and now comes the time where I take my results to my primary care physician to see if he can refer me for surgery. The Mexican doctor charged me USD$30 for the consultation and referral to ultrasound and the ultrasoung was MXN$1350 which is about +/-USD$80 with the current exchange rate. I hope this helps some of you. Message me if any of you guys have any questions.
Dude!! Really??!
2 whole days and you think something may have healed in that time??  Lol
I'm a chick, 2 days just doesn't seem enough time.  
But sounds like your doing ok now. Weird.
But seems to me blood should never be gathering in the scrotum or anywhere else penis related, not loose blood anyway.
Well, wish you luck,
This is interesting to say the least.
Take care
My brothers!

Same problem, started about 9 months ago. The first time I was sure I was about to die! Now i'm pretty sure it's related to ejaculation. In the beginning it was only related to sex with my girlfriend.

In the beginning I started to feel pain in my penis/prostate when i was having an erection and masturbated. I was hoping for it to go away with time but it was still remaining. My sperm was still looking normal and nothing strange with my urine.

After about 1 month with the pain still remaining I was having sex with my girlfriend and the next morning when i was going to pee i saw that the stream turned red for half a second. But since it wasn't enough to turn the water red in the toilet i was not sure i was seeing right.

One week after we had sex again and right after i ejaculated (semen till normal) i went to the bathroom. The urine was all red and i panicked and so was my girlfriend.

The first thing that came in to my mind was cancer. I have 3 children and all i could think about was that i might not see them grow up....

The next day i went to the doctor and she was sure it was an urinary infection.
She took a couple of tests and promised to call back the next week. The following week felt like a year! Finally she called back and said that they couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, that scared the living crap out of me!

She sent me to the urologist and they took an x-ray and did a cystoscopy. The result showed nothing, maybe an prostatitis. I was happy with the answer and continued life as usual. The pain still remained but my urine was back to normal.

Then, one day after 4 months the nightmare began. I had sex with my gf and then went out with a friend, when i came back i went to the bathroom to pee....it was all red again. My world collapsed. I went to the ER and they ensured me that everything was OK since i had already done the cystoscopy.

One month later when having sex i saw blood before i ejaculated. This time the sperm was all red and then i peed blood with a cloth. Now i really panicked. I had another cystoscopy done with the same result as before. And a MRI of prostate where they found something that looked like a tumor.....My world collapsed again......

I had a biopsy done and had to wait 6 weeks for the answer, it was negative, thank god! PSA is normal but the problem still remains, now i have blood in semen all the time. Sometimes just a little dot and sometimes it's all red. The thing is that almost every time after i pee blood the next time i pee all is back to "normal".

We should not have to live this way! Always being worried and stressed. Maybe we should all gather through email and wright to some organisation that can help us when they see that we are plenty that suffers?

Age: 30
Country: Sweden
Race: Asian/White

Excuse my english!
I cant stop to wonder why this thread is no longer active, did you all find the solution to this problem or whats the deal? I hope the best to all of you, but if someone is still having this problem please be active here! I went to the ER today since this morning was the first time that i had blood in my urine without having ejaculated before.......I fear that i'm going to get another cystoscopy....
Blood in semen is often related to infertility, but this is far from all cases. Me and my girl have three healthy wonderful children. So if this is the only condition you shouldn't have any problems. If you are worried go see your local doctor or an urologist?
I have been dealing with this for 5 years or so.  First occurred after getting a massage with my erect penis pointing down between my legs during massage.  Afterwards, I peed several clots. I lay off massages and cut back on masturbation ( not married)  for a month or so and things go back to normal.. for a few months..to 6-8 months.
I had this symptom last year for the first time. Blood clot when urine and after passing the clot, all fine. So I abstain about month and a half and it's gone.  After enjoy with sex for a year, it's come back again. I abstain about month and a half and it's gone again. But the next time it's come back within 3 month. I wonder it's relate with coffee (dehydrate you) because I start drinking coffee everyday 4 months ago. However, alcohol seems not effect me since I always drunk and have sex. Kind of fun huh?

I search for cure on the internet and talk to me urologist a lot but not found the possible cure. I saw column about Chinese doctor use electric for surgery something but no one mention about that. So keep searching.

Tips for me; abstain sex for month, finasteride,  Vitamin C, no coffee, go to pee after sex immediately, and let it be.

sorry for my poor English
Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has posted here because without your experiences I would be far more worried than I am. I've had similar incidents to those reported for three or four years and they seem to be getting more regular. Nearly every time it's been after vigorous or prolonged sex with a younger woman (I'm nearly 60).
My one exception might give a clue to what causes the bleeding. About a month ago I had all the symptoms after routine and fairly brief masturbation. This puzzled me until I read the post above about "straining to defecate" and that rang bells. Firstly because around the time of the masturbating incident I'd had a couple of very painful evacuations where I was straining every sinew. It also jogged my memory regarding my late father who was severely disabled in his final years and definitely not having prolonged and vigorous sex. He told me that he had once very painfully urinated a "brown thing" that he could only describe as looking like a piece of liver. He also suffered difficulty in defecating to the point where he was prescribed a liquid to soften his stools.
Having read the reports above, I've drawn the conclusion that the "liver-like" thing my father passed was in fact a blood clot as described by many here.
It was probably caused by an internal tear when straining to defecate, just as vigorous and prolonged sex while highly aroused can cause the same thing.
Could be wrong, of course, but it does seem to fit...
Thank you so much for your answers! I dont understand why this is not taken seriously by doctors! For me as I described earlier it began with pain in penis while erected, i had also gotten a ** while she held down my penis like between my legs. The strange thing is that i got this kind of ** before many times without any problems.

The worst thing is that its escalating fast now. The first time it went almost 5 months between the two first episodes (just blood urine, not sperm), then it came back and this was just after sex. Then it went away again and then came back to stay, now its blood in semen everytime i ejaculate and then i urinate blood and clot.

After that my urine is fine untill the next time i ejaculate......I have done two cystoscopys and x-rays. But since i'm the only one with pain(?) i guess this might be bad......But they havent found anything.....

And before the clots have been soft, now its pretty hard when it comes out, harder than liver, more like jelly candy.....
one more thing i wonder about is why there is so poor activity here now in this forum, did everyone else get cured!? And if so, you guys have to describe how it went away, this ruins our lives.

I know yall did'nt die, some of you had have this condition for years, so please share how its going for you!
I don't come back often as I don't have anything to say. Sometimes its not there. Most of the time its there.
I have a UTI and I read that masturbation was supposed to be good for that, but when I ejaculate its filled with blood and now hurts more. Did I make everything worse?
I am having the same problem. It only happens after intercourse with my girlfriend and not during masturbation.
Please read jester 1's post he had a diagnosis of BILATERAL VERICOCELE
I believe it has something to do with our root chakra ... Being that it's red. I know this sounds crazy but do the research.
Is anyone here from Sweden? I know that one of the guys that wrote here is swedish but he dont seem to be active.....

Please go and do a cystoscopy if you havnt done one yet! Dont give up, force your doctor to find out what it could be! I'm not giving up, i have my third (yes you heard right) cystoscopy in January. Better safe than sorry. I dont think that it is some "normal" condition that can make this symptom. We have to push the doctors! Please if someone has been cured write here!! You know how it feels so it's your duty to help us that dont have the answer yet :)
I've taken prostate supplements and it seemed to have helped. Still feel like there is some type of bacteria there that needs antibiotics. Heard there may be an injection into the prostate I'll be looking into soon.
I actually think i have the answer for this problem now! I didnt get any help from the urologists but had to find out for my self! I have read so much about this on my own and finally found 4 cases that have the exact same symptoms as we do!

- Gross hematuria after sex or when you are really aroused.

- Hematuria with a maximum of 1-2 times after sex, then clear urine.

- Blood clots in hematuria and total hematuria, not just in the beginning or end but through the whole session of urine.

- Had cystoscopi without any abnormalities.

- Had MRI of the prostate with no abnormalities.

- It comes and goes but always returns.

I dont want to write it yet until i'm sure its the right answer, but i can say that it isnt anything that kills you and that you can be totally free of it with surgery. I will take this up with my urologist the next time i see him. I had a flexible cysto done for the third time last week and then had a bleeding yesterday again and started to investigate on the internet again for the 1072072 time :)

I had almost lost all hope but now i feel pretty sure that this is the right answer! I will of course write it out if this helps me! In the 4 cases that i found all 4 patients was totally cured with a simple surgery!

This is so unusual and thats why even urologists dont know about it! And this isnt even in the learning books for urologists.

I really think and hope that this can cure us all! Hold on my brothers!
Hello to everyone and thank you all for advise and sharing experiences.
I am writing thing for my boyfriend, he is in jail so being able to tell all the details might be difficult. I will do my best and if someone has anything to offer I appreciate very much. Last week he told me about hurting one of his nuts, he sat on it. I joked with him about it, however he called today and told me that he had a wet dream and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. He said it was bloody, he never mentioned a clot. this was the first time this has happened. what questions should I ask him. He actually is being moved to a halfway house soon and doesn't want to seek medical advise he said it will set him back from leaving jail. Please help me help him. Ahelper
Hope that website below is helpful.

http://www.metrovanurology.com/content/hematospermia

Avodart is can be used to treat this bleeding condition. Has anyone tried that?

i am planning to give it a shot....
I am 28 from Sweden and now I am going to share my story with you. I will try to write as detailed as I can so other people can compare the different parameters.

Background information about me. I have no girlfriend since one year back and I masturbate everyday 1 to 2 times and has been doing that since I was teenager. I never had any problems before. I am healthy and try to eat good. I am very stressed during this period of time I also suffer from panic attacks sometimes.

18 of October 2015 I found blood in my seamen for the first time. It was 40% blood 60% seamen. I stopped to masturbate for 4 days and then back to do it everyday again but more careful. Blood clot came out.

30 of October 2015 I had it again same thing, I stopped to do it for 4 days and then I started again and everything was normal. i didn’t feel that it was 100% as before during this time it was like something was there. I thought it might be infection after I read about it. Blood clot came out.

1 of March 2016 I had some blood in my urine in the morning. I had masturbate the night before but there was no trace of blood. I started to be more careful for some days then back again to normal. Blood clot came out. I started to drink cranberry juice again just 3 days before this.

17 of March 2016 I masturbate during the day and everything felt fine. For the first time everything seemed normal again and I didn’t felt scared. I masturbate one more time during the night and a lot of blood came out. It looked like 90% blood and 10% seamen. I had no pain at all. It was blood in my urine that night and the day after until 10 am. At least 4 blood clots came out.

18 of March 2016 -  So this morning I had a lot of blood in my urine because I masturbate last night and it’s very scary but I went to masturbate before I wrote this just to check what’s going on and there was no blood in it what so ever. I think this is so random and strange.

I felt some pain before the first time I had problem i October 2015. If I pushed when I peed if felt like it was something there almost. I felt some pain sometimes when I masturbated but not very often. in March I felt pain but started to ignore it and the pain disappeared after some ejaculation and I felt more normal again.

One thing I have done during all this three times when I had blood is that I first sit down on the toilet and then when I am about to *** I stand up and get to the sink to get my paper so I can *** there. So what I have been doing is delaying my ejaculations. because I did this so many times I could delay it longer and longer and I think it could be a reason for my problems. I am not saying it is but I will not rule it out yet. I could hold it for some seconds when I actually *** and it feels like I am using a different muscle for that.

I am also going to mention that I had oral sex with a girl last week (March) and I had no problem. I even *** two times in within a hour and no problem at all.

14 of March I took a blood test in the hospital and I had normal values on 14 of 15. One was just barely little bit high. I don’t know what was high but I am waiting for that information. I also told my doctor about this but he says it’s normal but I don’t think it’s normal and there has to be a reason behind all this. I am going to try to find a reason for all this because no one should suffer with this random things that really brings down your self esteem.

I am also drinking cranberry juice from today again 18 of March and I have been taking magnesium the whole March.
I had a break from cranberry juice for 5 days and then I had this blood in my seamen at March 18.

Be strong out there guys we are going to find a solution and please share your story!
Check your inbox // från en broder.
I have this same issue for yrs now.I notice when I get a urine test it show blood in the urine ...need too get answers been too Dr no answers....
If anybody find out something email mcgdeaquarius@gmail
Same issue here. 33 year old, white male, 5"10 and about 190 lbs. Had this first when I was 27. Masturbated and sperm came out pink. Thought I was hallucinating. Then went pee and blood with clots came out. Went to ER and was told probably a burst blood vessel. Didn't have sex or masturbate for about 2 weeks and it was gone. Was gone for 6 years then I was pounding my gf like crazy and afterwards I peed and the blood with clots was back. Since it happened before I was still nervous but experienced with the issue. Abstained for a week and it was gone. Went about 6 months and recently was pounding my gf and bang it's back. She squeezed my head and a little blood came out. We thought it was her. We stopped sex immediately as I didn't finish with her since I was concerned it was me. I then masturbated immediately to see if it was me. Sperm came out normal. Then when I peed the blood and clots were back. This time I waited 10 days and masturbated. Bright red blood in sperm, clots and blood in urine afterwards was all still there. Tried to wait another week and it's still there. Now even when I get hard from morning wood or seeing a hot lady or whatever blood leaks out instead of precum. I tried doing what someone mentioned on here and masturbate once every 4-6 hours or so. That actually helped a bit. Went from bright red sperm to pink. Still had blood and clots in urine after. I then masturbated too soon like 1 hour later and I was extremely aroused and excited since it seemed to be working but then bright red was back instead of pink. I think it has to do with how hard and aroused you get as it pumps more blood. Also, masturbating more often made for less blood in sperm but bigger clots and harder to pass in urine for me. No idea what to do will talk to the Urologist and have all the tests just for piece of mind. But this really does suck. Going to try to abstain for 1 month to see if it helps. Like everyone else, once the clot is gone the pee is back to normal.
Update to my previous post. Since my previous post a few days ago I've been masturbating once a day at night. I noticed that it became less and less blood mixed with semen as the days went on. Then after the 2nd or 3rd day in a row of masturbating once a day, something amazing happened. After I ejaculated blood with sperm on the 2nd night, I went to go pee. Of course I was expecting the bloody urine followed by the huge clot. But, the huge clot never came and the pee was surprisingly clear. I was so happy and surprised and wondered if it's finally going away. The next day which is today as I was masturbating, my pre-ejaculate or precum was no longer pure blood as it had been. It was clear and normal. When I ejaculated today there was no blood for the first time in 6 weeks. What a relief. I then went pee and my pee was clear and no more clot. I don't want to jinx myself, but just wanted to post in order to give others hope. This most recent period of bloody sperm followed by bloody urine and blood clots in urine has lasted about 6 weeks. So much blood every day I masturbated that it appeared to be nothing but blood when ejaculating. I thought it would never heal at this rate. Even getting aroused caused me to pee blood clots, my precum was even blood. It finally appears to be clearing up. Different things work for different people. But what I did was to masturbate initially twice a day about 6 hours apart for about 2 days, then once per day for the next 2-3 days and I've finally got normal sperm with no bloody pee or clots!!!! I tried abstaining for a week and a half, then another week, etc but it didn't work this time but last time this happened abstaining did work. This bloody semen phenomenon is unexplainable and having it go away on its own is also unexplainable. I had a DRE done with finger up the rectum and a urine test and everything came back normal. Good luck to all of us who deal with this issue.
Could our problem be related to having been circumcised ? I was circumcised 50 years ago age 4  and only have blood in urine occasionally and only after being very aroused. I have had all the hospital tests and urologists found nothing wrong. My theory is that circumcision has removed a significant amount of tissue and perhaps pressures are greater without that tissue present so blood vessels can pop, just an idea ! Is there anyone on this forum with this problem who has not been circumcised ?
I have the same symptoms I don't see blood in my semen or urine I just bleed a bit right after ejaculating and only when I shoot with big power and I can feel like something burst but no pain  
Hi, can i ask did you ever find the answer? And did you get it fixed?
Like many of you I have dealt with this exact same problem for years. I'm 32 and have had this occurrence about twice a year for 10 years. I just began making the correlation that I believe it has a lot to do with staying hydrated. I too have noticed it happens sometimes after drinking alcohol, whether it be 1 beer or 5 beers. But when I hydrate myself really well the problem seems to go away fairly quick. I lay off coffee, tea, and all alcohol and begin drinking a lot more water. Basically so that I'm peeing every 30-45 minutes clear. You'll notice you become larger and more flaccid. It heals up quicker and I'm usually good to go after a week to two weeks max. Stay hydrated! Post your experience if this is working for you. Good luck
U should know that the males sperm need to be stored it needs minutes  and after 3times sperm doesn't  store alot 4th time it will bleed in lack of sperm store as humans limit of sperm human store 250 million time sperm don't worry but do 1 time regularly
Guys, check out the article: Urethral Venous Malformation: An Unusual Cause of Recurrent Post-Coital Gross Haematuria in Association with Haematospermia. This might be our answer. Pass it along.
I think you're onto something! All three patients were treated successfully with diathermy and had no more symptoms!
My question is what happen to your wife? Did she get some blood her after ejaculation, an if she did was she ok,or did she get a uti,yeast,
I've just had this problem occur for the 2nd time.
I'm 31, and in good shape and have never smoked and rarely ever drink - I always eat healthy and have always drank a lot of water.

I never noticed this problem during the 12 years I was in a relationship. However that ended and i also moved to a different country. First month I had sex with a few different girls and nothing happened. I think got really busy and just didn't meet another girl for 4 months.

That's when it happened the first time. After having sex for about 1 hour (obviously holding back for a while) she left and I urinated a lot of blood - very dark.
The next morning it was clear - but I was put off sex. I went about 6 weeks (still masterbating 5-7 times a week with no issue) and finally felt like I had got over it enough to have sex again.
So on Friday I met a new girl and we had sex for a while. (more than an hour again). This time it was more rough and included anal.
There was a small amount of blood in the sperm. I then had trouble urinating and it was very bloody with a large clot. The following morning, still bloody with some small clots.
Sat evening my urine was clear - Sat evening I had 5 beers.
Sunday morning I masterbated to check it and there was blood in the sperm and urine again.

I'm going to the doctors again tomorrow for some tests

The girl I was with Friday was pretty cool about it and found some info that even suggested it can happen with long drawn out sex if you haven't been having regular sex. But then lots of others have this problem with all kinds of differences so it's hard to pinpoint.

So I had 1 bad case, then 6 weeks fine without sex then instantly happened again...but worse with the next sex session.
Now i'm even more put off sex

I think as others have pointed out the psychological aspects are often overlooked here. I've managed to get over my divorce and after some fun with girls started to date seriously but this just hangs over you everytime and makes it really difficult.

I'll be definately making sure I get as many tests done as I can
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.