bubble / swelling on side of glans after masturbating
recently i was masturbation a lot - 5 - 6 times per day. my penis got irritated, like balanitits. then on one occasion after masturbating, whilst still erect i noticed a swelling on the side of my glans close to the corona like a blister. kinda looks like in this image. it was just like the skin expanded like a water blister and i could see the vessels underneath -

it looked like a water blister, but then disappeared when i went flaccid. i have had a slightly strange sensation in that area of my penis ever since - not painful, just tingling. i have masturbated a few times since, just to see would it re occur, nothing has happened, but last night when masturbating, it felt slightly strange again and the area was slightly a different colour so i stopped incase it would pop again. any ideas what this is? has anyone else had this
       Hi sounds like you have been over doing it, take a couple of days off  please try sudacream if still sore please see Doctor Take care .......Bob
hi, i too mastrubate but not these much of times in a day,so my advice is to stop mastrubate for a week and see differ if not then show to doctor......and do mastrubation once or twice a week......ok
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.