burning sensation on the tip of my penis when i pee
i just had an ejaculation during sleep. that part is relatively normal, it happens about once a month when im having an arousing dream. however, this time i felt a little pain on the tip. i needed to pee, so i went to the bathroom and when i started peeing i experienced an extrememely painful burning sensation on the tip of my penis. i've peed after ejaculating few times before and this has never happened. i went to pee again about 20 minutes later and the burning was gone. the urine was normal color and so is my penis. im 17 years old and im a virgin, so STDs are ruled out. what's wrong?
when you ejaculate you usually go to the bathroom shorty after when you do go to the bathroom you get that excess sperm out, now when you ejaculated in your sleep you didn't go to the bathroom so it left that excess sperm in you like you said 20mins later when you already went to the bathroom you got the excess sperm out hope this helped take care let me know how it turns out.

Jester
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.