but crack spots sores
my g/f got this reoccuring problem for months and used antibacterial creams and other methods but was cured by applying a remedy suggested in a 100 yr old book ! she kept getting sores / spots and inflamation /itchy areas in but crack  it was cured by vinegar , stung a bit at first but worked !

This discussion is related to Has anyone else found this remedy for anal itching and bleeding?.
Hi Mart, see its the real old remedies that work and there so cheap, and you may find some things just there in the kitchan cupboard, you can also look on earthclinic for other ideas.
Good Luck
I wouldn't have thought about that as a remedy!  Makes total sense though - astringent & antibacterial properties combined ... thanks for sharing!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.