Men's Health Community
can u?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

can u?

i had a serious helth problem when i was 16. now(22) i find that my penis is curved as well unbalanced.plz prescribd me the medicines that can help me to survive as quick as possible.
1 Comment
There is a lot of variety in penis shapes, it is perfectly normal for some men to have a curved one.  What do you mean by unbalanced - it sticks out to one side rather than directly in front of you?

What health problem did you have 6 years ago?  Why do you think it is connected to your penis curvature now?  Was your penis curved at the time?

I'm no doctor, but I doubt there is any sort of pill or cream or anything that will change the curve in your penis.  It's possible that surgery could change it, but that's really not a good idea unless you have a severe problem.
when I was 13 my penis was curved and now 16 I got surgery on october something. when I did my penis was it swollen. after a few months I was good but some stitches falling out....it curved 2% but its good bur hurts
So the surgery for you was a complete success???