cant keep an erection
Hi, im 27 and i ve had this problem for as far as i remember. I ve always been watching porno movies, since i was very young. I had sex for the first time when i was young too. Since i had discomfort when having sex because my frenulum was keeping my penis bent i had that surgically cut off, i think its called frenectomy in english. Now, the problem is that when i masturbate i can get hard 95% of the time and keep it like that. But as soon as i stop stimulating my penis my erection goes down really fast. When having sex i can get hard but i usually need stimulation, im not like the other guys that get hard just by looking at a naked woman, and i can lose my erection very easly too. Can the frenectomy be the cause for this? And in some occasions i couldnt get hard at all...no matter how hard i tryed. I recall having a very hard erection only in a few occasions and it was when i had to pee, dont know why but im giving all the informations i can. I dont think its likely to be a physical problem since i can get hard and i do get hard at night too. Then what is it? Its driving me crazy. Is there some meds that could help me? I dont really work out alot, and i do experience fatigue very easly...am i having thi problem just becouse im out of shape?
I apologize for my bad english and thank you for your time.
Hi! I think, you can find the things that might help here - http://www.menshealthzone.com?aid=734872
i'm having pretty much the exact same issue except for the frenectomy which i have never heard of.  please let me know if you have had any success in dealing with this.  i'm pulling my hair out here!
This problem also occurred with me when I young and uncircumcised (I had my Frenulum). This occurs in both uncircumcised males and circumcised males. Many males are born without a formed Frenulum. I’ve seen this has happens to many other uncircumcised males. Circumcision or the Frenectomy has nothing to do with your problem.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle