can't stay erected during sex
I'm a 29 year old healthy male and was able to perform sexually  with my girl friend when we were first going out but recently I'm having problems staying erected during sex. I'm not sure if I'm losing focus or losing interest, but I'm able to perform and ejaculate on my own just fine with her by the side or watching porn movies or magazines.

I really love her and so does she and I feel this as a hindrance and creating a distance between us. She recommended that we go to a therapist but just wanted to know if there is something I can try on my own to help the situation. Please Advice
Totally in your head man. You girl sounds cool. So next time it happens just pull out and do whatever you gotta do to get hard again. I dont know if you use condoms, but those always messed up my game. I could never stay hard when I would use a condom...thank god for birth control.

But yeah...it sounds like it is all in your head. Just play around, and try different things that get ya going. If you start to lose it, just go back to one of those moves. I bet the problem will quickly go away
Loose the porn. To decrease desire some sex offenders are shown flick after flick - the theory is that once it becomes old it becomes less interesting.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle