concern with past epididymitis
Approximately 5 years ago, I developed epididymitis and was treated with anti-biotics, etc.  Ultrasound confirmed no torsion in left testicle.  Not sure of the exact timing, but a long time I started noticing that either during masturbation or after intercourse, I would feel a little pain, pinch, achy feeling in my left testicle.  I was wondering if my epididymitis caused some sort of blockage, or something else.  Also, I have been taking testosterone (originally with a topical gel, then moved to a 4mg daily patch) didn't seem to change anything down there, wasn't expecting it to.  Primary care doctor thought my combination of accident at work and with father passing away, that caused a ton of stress to my system.  Anyway, again not sure of the specific timing, but my ejaculate volume is super low and when i do release, it just drips out....I used to shoot pretty hard (no pun intended).  I was curious if this could cause my wife and I to be unable to conceive.  My sperm analysis came back normal, but i was wondering if there's no trajectory when I release, will the swimmers still find their way?  Thanks for any information.
   Hope you have done your semen analysis recently after your above symptoms showed up? If as per the semen analysis report, if you are normal with respect to semenal volume, sperm density, average forward motility etc., I would think you have no reason to worry. In case you feel the ejaculatory pressure is low, may be an ultra sound of the prostate would be useful to know if there is any prostste enlargement.

Solace  
thanks for your reply....i checked my calendar and my analysis was done post infection.

AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle