Men's Health Community
concern with past epididymitis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

concern with past epididymitis

Approximately 5 years ago, I developed epididymitis and was treated with anti-biotics, etc.  Ultrasound confirmed no torsion in left testicle.  Not sure of the exact timing, but a long time I started noticing that either during masturbation or after intercourse, I would feel a little pain, pinch, achy feeling in my left testicle.  I was wondering if my epididymitis caused some sort of blockage, or something else.  Also, I have been taking testosterone (originally with a topical gel, then moved to a 4mg daily patch) didn't seem to change anything down there, wasn't expecting it to.  Primary care doctor thought my combination of accident at work and with father passing away, that caused a ton of stress to my system.  Anyway, again not sure of the specific timing, but my ejaculate volume is super low and when i do release, it just drips out....I used to shoot pretty hard (no pun intended).  I was curious if this could cause my wife and I to be unable to conceive.  My sperm analysis came back normal, but i was wondering if there's no trajectory when I release, will the swimmers still find their way?  Thanks for any information.
2 Comments
Blank
Hi,
   Hope you have done your semen analysis recently after your above symptoms showed up? If as per the semen analysis report, if you are normal with respect to semenal volume, sperm density, average forward motility etc., I would think you have no reason to worry. In case you feel the ejaculatory pressure is low, may be an ultra sound of the prostate would be useful to know if there is any prostste enlargement.

Solace  
Blank
thanks for your reply....i checked my calendar and my analysis was done post infection.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank