condoms kill my erection
I am 22 years old and starting to think I have a problem; After my new girl friend said that I am the hardest guy to please sexually that she
from experience (im female) i have to say too much masterbation does have an effect when it comes to sexual relations with a woman. however i dont know if 3-5 times a week is really a problem that way. i dont mean to ask but have to....do you use any kind of cocaine or meth? it has a horrible effect of doing away with erections. if you are not a drug user at all and healthy then id seek medical treatment. just because your young doesnt mean there cant be a medical reason for this happening.
no I don
It does not sound to me like you are masturbating too much.  You might want to try other condoms.  I have found that some condoms have a negative effect on my erection while others dont.  Usually it is an issue of comfort or odor.  If it fits too tight or too loose it can kill the mood.  Also, the odor of some lubricants, spermicides, or the latex itself that come with some condoms can be a serious turn-off.  So try a couple other brands and see if they work better.  For what it's worth, I have found Elexa Ultra Sensitive to be an agreeable choice.  It is made by Trojan and has low latex odor.  The box says "a woman's perspective", but I have found they do well from a man's perspective as well.  Low odor as adevertised and fits me perfectly.

Good luck!
You got good advice from oceans in particular. I like the idea of masturbating with a condom, just to get used to the sensation. I would also suggest incorporating your partner in your condom use. S/he can use hands or mouth to put it on you, and/or stimulate you in other ways while you put it on yourself. That makes it all part of your eroticism, not something annoying you have to stop and fool around with at an inopportune moment :-) It's a mental thing. If you can get used to the sensation and the distraction, you'll be fine :-)
Maybe the comments your girlfriend made to you about being hard to please sexually have had an effect on you. It can happen; you get anxious to please her and then that makes the problem worse. Perhaps you can talk to her and as other poster have said try different condoms, get her to put them on and focus on the pleasure you can give one another without intercourse for a while and see how that goes.
ill tri new condoms and see if it helps, but my girl friends back in school now and thats a long ways away,i dont think it will matter inless i have the real thing because i never had a problem by my self.should i talk to my main dotor about this or some one who dosent see me all the time.
ify
yeh it happens to me too...what i do is lubricate my penis with ky or any other lube and the wear the condom..it feels realer during intercourse....b4 dat i just wear it limp and **** till i stand
well first of all im "addicted" in sex i can come come/***, at least 5-6x ( i dunno if its normal sometimes makes me tired), coz of it we decided to have a control... so we decided to use condom,  now the problem of that is nothing to compare to my problem.. my prob is i am VERY good in foreplay or pleasing my gF(s) i can make her comes out before me.....  Then ofc as usual, my baton is hard as a rock... now the problem is.... i JUST see a condom then my baton is melting.... i did put it yet, just seeing it makes my baton loosen the lust to have sex with my gF(s)... Thats my biggest problem...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle