delay spray
Hi i hope someone can help. My boyfriend and i used delay spray a few weeks ago, since we used it sex has been longer every time (we only used it the once) but now my boyfriend is unable to *** inside me, he has to do it himself to make himself ***. i am finding this very hard as it was a one off, just to see what would happen, but now i feel unable to satifie my boyfriend, can any one tell my why this has happened has the spray done something to his penis? or will it wear off?  thanks
"Delay spray" works by temporarily numbing the skin of the penis. This decreases the sensation and delays orgasm. It wears off in a hour or so.

Try increasing your foreplay time and bring him closer to orgasm before penetration. It's not that you can't satisfy him, it's a physical sensitivity thing. You might be too wet, for example. Alcohol will also delay it so make sure he doesn't drink before sex.
To Paul

Thank you for your advice, but the problem has only arisen since we used the delay spray, before we used delay spray orgasm for him was not a problem. we always have long foreplay, just cant understand how for over a year all was fine untill we used the spray, now he just can't orgasm with intercourse.

Im starting to feel its me or something im not doing right.
So you think you're not doing something right? Yet, you say that was never a problem before. Did something change? Are you doing things differently? If not, then it's not you.

The penis is a strange animal. It reacts differently in different situations. So many things can affect it. The nature of your relationship, his stress level, his diet, blood pressure, frequency of sex, confidence, alcohol, smoking, temperature...the list goes on.

It's definitely not related to spray if you only used it once, and I don't think it's anything you're doing wrong if it wa fine before. Just be patient and loving and the two of you will eventually work through it. Good luck.
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle