dizziness with walking
     I've been having problems with dizziness since Late June 2010. It feels like my head is being pulled downwards in quick repetitive motions. This seems to happen mainly when I walk. During the dizzy spell, I can still walk but it feels like my head is 'shaky'. The dizziness usually goes away once I stop walking. However, I'll feel a heaviness in my head afterwards for the rest of the day. I'm usually fine first thing when I wake up in the morning.
     Since about August, other things seem to set off the dizziness such as taking a shower, brushing my teeth. So far, I have had a CT scan and audio test done. Both came back fine. I'm scheduled for an MRI and a visit with an ENT specialist but the waiting time will be months.
     I've also had tinnitus since about mid July which comes as a high pitched hissing sound.
     Has anybody had anything like I describe here? I've searched for countless hours on the internet trying to find a disease description that matches mine but non quite fit. Any feedback would be appreciated.

It might be something that -in my language- is called blood-poorness. This means that your blood has less red blood cells in it, so can't take in as much oxygen as normal. My girlfriend has this, and has dizzy spells under the shower (and sometimes when it's worse when walking or cycling). Maybe it's a combination of factors, which explains why you can't find a matching description. Maybe (but unlikely) it's something new.

good luck on this!
Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. I hope your girlfriend gets better.

cheers.
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle