Men's Health Community
does a "down curved erect penis" affect a sexual intercourse?...
About This Community:

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does a "down curved erect penis" affect a sexual intercourse?

i am 18 year old...and my penis is really thick and big when it's erect, but the problem is that it's curved to the down.
and i started doing some exercises so i can strength it and make it go up as much as i can...but it's really hard..and it wasn't b4 like that...it used to curve up but after many embarrasing moments, i used to put it down as much as ican when its erect so no one sees. can anyone give me some information to know if that will be a problem in the future in doing sex?
Related Discussions
0 Comments
Blank
I have a 6 inch penis when erected , and it is bent downwards and I'm wondering will it affect my sex life, I'm scared to let a girl give head, I used to hit erections from a young age say round about 10 or 11 I used to bend it downards in my trousers so people wouldn't see and it was straight when I first had erections but its now bent down 30 degrees , does anyone kno how I can straighten it? (I'm 14 by the way)
Blank
I have a 6 inch penis when erected , and it is bent downwards and I'm wondering will it affect my sex life, I'm scared to let a girl give head, I used to hit erections from a young age say round about 10 or 11 I used to bend it downards in my trousers so people wouldn't see and it was straight when I first had erections but its now bent down 30 degrees , does anyone kno how I can straighten it? (I'm 14 by the way)
Continue discussion Blank
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
15 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Jul 23
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom