Men's Health Community
does a "down curved erect penis" affect a sexual intercourse?...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

does a "down curved erect penis" affect a sexual intercourse?

i am 18 year old...and my penis is really thick and big when it's erect, but the problem is that it's curved to the down.
and i started doing some exercises so i can strength it and make it go up as much as i can...but it's really hard..and it wasn't b4 like that...it used to curve up but after many embarrasing moments, i used to put it down as much as ican when its erect so no one sees. can anyone give me some information to know if that will be a problem in the future in doing sex?
I have a 6 inch penis when erected , and it is bent downwards and I'm wondering will it affect my sex life, I'm scared to let a girl give head, I used to hit erections from a young age say round about 10 or 11 I used to bend it downards in my trousers so people wouldn't see and it was straight when I first had erections but its now bent down 30 degrees , does anyone kno how I can straighten it? (I'm 14 by the way)