does long term weed affect men in the bed
I know I've heard it a lot but i dont know if it's a myth or not...  If a man smokes marijuanna alot during their life time say... over 7 years on average about 1-2 times a week, does that affect the man's penis in anyway? I heard it goes limp or he has no sex drive.  He is currently 22. thanks
yes it can , depession is a major side effect of weed which also can cause impotence. x x
Not only can in cause impotence or at least a much softer "unit", it can and does, cause gyncomastia.  This is enlargement of the male breast and is irreversible. Its worth googling and finding out.  I smoked when I was young, quit when I found out all of the feminizing effects and have a few buddies who still smoke.  Four out of four have "gyno" and are really afraid to take off their shirts.  All are decent weight and lower bodyfat but have big breasts.  
Smoking dope does raise a guy's estrogen levels and messes your brain up as well.  
Not worth the big **** soft unit.
Not worth the big **** or soft unit.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle