Men's Health Community
does long term weed affect men in the bed
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does long term weed affect men in the bed

I know I've heard it a lot but i dont know if it's a myth or not...  If a man smokes marijuanna alot during their life time say... over 7 years on average about 1-2 times a week, does that affect the man's penis in anyway? I heard it goes limp or he has no sex drive.  He is currently 22. thanks
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
Not only can in cause impotence or at least a much softer "unit", it can and does, cause gyncomastia.  This is enlargement of the male breast and is irreversible. Its worth googling and finding out.  I smoked when I was young, quit when I found out all of the feminizing effects and have a few buddies who still smoke.  Four out of four have "gyno" and are really afraid to take off their shirts.  All are decent weight and lower bodyfat but have big breasts.  
Smoking dope does raise a guy's estrogen levels and messes your brain up as well.  
Not worth the big **** soft unit.
Blank
yes it can , depession is a major side effect of weed which also can cause impotence. x x
Blank
Not only can in cause impotence or at least a much softer "unit", it can and does, cause gyncomastia.  This is enlargement of the male breast and is irreversible. Its worth googling and finding out.  I smoked when I was young, quit when I found out all of the feminizing effects and have a few buddies who still smoke.  Four out of four have "gyno" and are really afraid to take off their shirts.  All are decent weight and lower bodyfat but have big breasts.  
Smoking dope does raise a guy's estrogen levels and messes your brain up as well.  
Not worth the big **** or soft unit.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...