Men's Health Community
does masterbation(masturbation) has anything related with penis size?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does masterbation(masturbation) has anything related with penis size?

Hi, i'm 18 years old, and i have a few questions about masterbating (masturbating). I've been doing it for a few years untill now, sometimes i do it 3-4 times a day and thats for the most, but usually i do it once per day (it has become a habit), i just want to know does it actully considered as a exercise? and i've been hearing things about penis exercises that could enlarges your penis, and if there is i just want to know what they are and how often and how long you have to do it to get results. and also i was just wondering if other exercise and nutritions can help improve overall size, like what kind of food is usually good and what kind of food i shouldn't eat too much, cause i do play soccer a lot and usually active, and i don't really eat that much junk food.  i'm about 5 and a half to 6 inches erected, but i just want to make it a little bit bigger......

and one last question, is there such thing as too much masterbating (masturbating)? (like at least once a day) does it have any side effects thats harmful to your body?

sorry if i had too many questions, is just there are a lot of things i want to know.......
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
First question first, Yes I am sure masturbation becomes a habbit.

Next I always thought I was a sexy young guy by masturbating once a day and rarely masturbated any more, 3  times in one day, always had better things to do.

I think you stand a better chance of making your penis bigger by tugging at it than say the crazy pills and vacuum pumps that get sold on the internet and in adult shops.

Five to Six inches is not a bad length..

Regarding to much masturbation being harmful, I am 64 years old and have masturbated all my life, I still do it about three to four times a week, to date I havent gone crazy, blind or had my balls shrink, all is working 100%..

I recently visited to a urologist on another matter, he told me from the blood tests I had plus a finger in the backside that I had the prostate of a 35 year old, he also told me I had almost zero chance of ever getting prostate cancer, I guess all those years of masturbating did me good.

My advice Mate is keep doing it, as you know it relieves stress and keeps a fresh load of good clean sperm in the prostate area, not only that its better than getting an STD by having unprotected sex.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank