does masturbating everyday n sometimes 2-3 times in a day gives any side effects
i m now only 15 years old n sometimes i am masturbating every day n sometimes 2-3 times in a day. does that gives any effect in ma future
No.  If you have a normal life (sports, school, grades and friends), and you happen to fit in two or three masturbating sessions in a day, so what.  If you get so obsessive that you stop doing things that used to be fun (sports, school, grades and friends) in order to stay home and masturbate, then it's a problem.  I assume you're mostly curious if it will alter your future fertility.  It won't.  There is a good website written for teens on masturbation myths, and it debunks them pretty clearly.  I don't have the link, but you could google "masturbation myths" and find it.  
One thing that may result from masturbating three times a day is your ability to function for the rest of the day. Make sure that it does not take away from any other activities that you might have.

You might also become more used to masturbation to ejeculate than through sexual intercourse later in life. You might be used to the vigirous movements of masturbation. This might make you be unable to ejeculate during intercourse.

I myself started masturbating at around the age of 8. At the age of 14 when I noticed that it was taking away from my other activities as well as my abiblity to do my home work, I drastically reduced this activity. The result was that Iwas able to function better.

I'm now have been happily married for 21 years and my wife and I have one son and two daughters.

I now believe that I would have been better off if I would have waited with any sexual activity untill I got married.

I got into masturbation after I was sexually abused by an unknown male while I was in a dressing room at a swimming pool. Some of the activity on my penis felt good so I got into it it. Other things that were done to me were very painful. I never told my parents about this out of shame. I did not tell anyone and only have told my wife of what had taken place.

Sexual activities are meant for married people and it is best to wait untill marriage before getting into these activities.

All the best.

Ron
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle