Men's Health Community
ejaculate,taste

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

ejaculate,taste

we like oral sex but she cant get used too the taste.
is there a way of making it taste better?
There is indeed!
Both the foods we eat and what we drink affect the taste of semen.
I've been told, but can not vouch for: Celery .. eat celery for a few days and try it.
(Another thing she can try is to have your glans (glands) farther back in her throat upon ejaculation rather than have the semen end up on her whole tongue. You can help with that.)
if you eat a sweet apple a day and drink plenty of fluids it will work
Give it 3 to 4 weeks
I just want to suggest to you that perhaps it isn't the "taste" so much as the "what".  You can eat all the celery and apple juice in the world, but that isn't going to change "what" you are asking her to swallow. For a lot of us it is purely psychological and also there is the gag reflex that is strictly anatomical. Some women just CAN'T physically do this.
It sounds like she is trying to get out of it using the "taste" problem as kind way to tell you no. I suggest that you just let it go and respect the fact that she just doesn't want to.
The best rule of thumb in life is: NEVER ask anyone to do anything you wouldn't be willing to do yourself.
--J
I don't necessarily get the feeling from you that you're asking her to do something you wouldn't do yourself. After all, don't you consume plenty of her fluids when you give her oral? Don't you taste yourself when you kiss her after she gives you oral?

I do agree with the previous poster that it's probably not the actual taste, but how she thinks about it. I'd encourage her to try to reframe how she thinks about oral, because there's really nothing gross about it. Besides, I'm a big believer in pushing the envelope. You'll end up living a very narrow and constricted life if you never try to expand your horizons. Still, that doesn't mean you have to like *everything*. If you've given it an honest try and then decide that something's not for you, that's fine too. You might consider giving her "The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio," by Violet Blue, for some other thoughts and advice on giving oral.

In the meantime, she could try keeping a mint or hard candy in her mouth, a glass of wine or juice nearby to swallow afterward, or deepthroating when you're coming (bypassing her tastebuds, if it really is a taste issue). One caveat about the mint: some guys find it enhances the experience, but others find that it just *burns*. A few years ago, everyone was talking about using Altoids or Listerine strips during oral to intensify the sensations. I tried it once, and it was spectacularly unsuccessful, lol.

And as for the gag reflex, that's totally under your control. Anyone can learn to relax it :-)
A lot of women like to give head and like the pleasure it gives you, but just don't like to swallow. Would it offend you if she just kept a box of kleenex nearby to spit it out? Why stress either of you when you both should be enjoying the experience.
some of this is true. Here's a girl's point of view:
going down on a guy is great... and believe it or not, having the right diet actually DOES effect the taste. My bf and me actually tested this out...
He ate nothing but fast food and meat/protein for a week, then we had oral sex and his ejaculate tasted AWEFUL. So the next week, all he had was fruits and vegetables... let me tell you how much of a differece there was. This time, it had almost no taste at all, wasn't as stringy, and was actually easier to swallow. I would try that and I'm sure you and your gf will enjoy it much more!
how to enlarge pennis size naturally.???

THANK YOU sweetkia!!!

Sincerely,

Jimm
P.S.
And an Honorable Mention to you, Monkeyflower!!
there is nothing worse than a woman spitting it out we would rather just not *** in her mouth than have her spit it out. That is one of the most offensive things there is.
Eat lots of fruit, especially pine apple
larbec is right...pineapple is the key. it actually can impart a semi sweet taste. you can eat the fruit or just drink the juice.

oral sex is a enjoyable act for both men and women, most gals do enjoy pleasuring their men, but the taste can be a bit overwhelming if you eat alot of salt as well. at least in my experience. another helpful thing is to make sure you are well hydrated prior. dehydrated men produce chunky semen.
I HAVE QUICK EJACULATION!!WHAT DO I DO TO STOP IT COS IT IS VERY EMBARASSING.
redheadaussie Back in Good old Aus. Soooo... Comment
redheadaussie commented on redheadaussie's status
cnote is good! :) Comment
Aug 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle