erections at doctors
i went to the doctors with pain in my testicals,i had shaved the day before so i was embarresed to start with,my penis is only about half a inch before erection,he asked me if i mindes having 2 students in,i said ok thinking he meant lads,i said ok,what a mistake,whan i walked in there was 2 yound polish lasses.when i took my pants off i saw them laugh at each other,the mail doctor even smiled at them,after he had felt round my balls he asked the girls to feel them,i got a massive erection it went from half inch to 2 inch roch hard i nearly came so shamefull

This discussion is related to Embarrassing erections during physical exam?.

1
1. to small

1
2. shamefull
Can you be kind enough and give me the address of the clinic you were in and name of the doctor? Thank you very much ;)
i cant do that simply because i thought about and realise they were young and probably didnt think that laughing was wrong,i will be more carefulll if the same thing happens again
Dalubaba added the Sleep Tracker
Jan 20
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Jan 18
GJm33 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Jan 18
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle