Men's Health Community
for pennis size

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

for pennis size

respected doctor
i am 24 years old my normal pennis size is only 1inches but in the mortion it became 4inches. plz tell me the size of my pennis is right for a good sex actviti. i am so worry about may pennis size. or how can i improve my pennis size.plz help me
Tags: pennis
  • penis size (1 replies):
    im 16 years old, almost 17. i diddnt start pubity untill...[more]
  • Small size (14 replies):
    I am writing to see if this is abnormal. My penis is onl...[more]
  • Normal Penis Size (2 replies):
    I have always been wondering what normal penis size is.....[more]
  • Penis size (2 replies):
    what is the gud size of penis when in normal & erection ...[more]
  • Fertility (3 replies):
    How can I increase my penis size, it is 5.6inch when it ...[more]
Note penis-size is not very important. If the penise size is 2 inches in erected position, it is good enough for Intercourse. Because vagina's sensitive zone is only two inches.After two inch-depth it is completely insensitive.Tightness is more important than length.
You can increse the size of penis by pulling as much as you can (normal strength) say 10 times and keep it expande d for some time.Repeat this for two three rounds every. eventually it will exited further. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ITS LENGTH.
TIp to enjoy sexual intercourse. In vagina  half an inch depth, there a notch which can serve as a penis stand when you stop pumping. Say you pump(forward and back ward movement) for three or four times and then withdrew penis to this notch near the mouth of vagina and wait.This will serve two purposes. give more strength to sustain your erection and the female can grip the penis at this notch enjoying the intercourse.
Second tio: The muscle we use in stopping urination.(probably called PC muxle or urogenital valve) when contracted the penis move up and down. this movement in vagina gives very good feeling to woman. In turn she also can contract the muscle. You can set a rhythm she contracts and then you contract.This rhythm can give enjoyment to both partners.Some practice is required before you employ this technique. Try to learn more techniques by reading and exploring with friends.One must take optimum pleasure in sexual intercourse which will give more satisfaction in other areas of life as well.It can become a spiritual experience if proper attitude is developed.Best of Luck.
I just read a posting that 2 inches of penis remains inside every male.it can be operated by a surgeon and your length will be Three inches. You may consult a surgeon. For intrcouse purposed 4 inch erected penis is enough. Any was a surgeon will guide you better.