has he cheated?
Maybe not so health related but its really affecting my mind!  A couple of years ago my fiance bumped into an old girlfriend whilst out with lads watching the football.  i didn't find this out until a week or so later when i was told accidently and then when i confronted him he admitted it.  he is adament that he didn't do anything with her although he had makeup on his shirt and his phone went to voicemail for a couple of hours and when i did get through he was walking home.  i also found a small spot of seamen in his pants, is this common or just when he is turned on or after sex?  He says that she annoyinly ended up in a cab with him and his mates everyone got dropped off but he had no money to get home from where she lived so he got out of the cab a knocked to ask her if she had any money for him to get home,  he said they chatted thats all he was there for about 15min or so and swears he never cheated although he did say he gave her a hug when he left to walk home to me he reckons he could of done something but told her he was leaving to walk home to me because thats where he wants to be. We are getting married next June but I cant shake the night from my mind ! Please help someone Thanks
How about some pre-marital counseling where you can discuss your fears, and the evidence on which those fears are based, together with him and a therapist or clergy?
What we are dealing with is trust issues here. You guys haven't married yet and you are having problem trusting him. I think you should dump him, really! Its very simple, if a man couldn't make you trust him then there is something wrong with him. Don't blame yourself, a man should make his girl trust him. If a girl don't ,then the relationship is over.
    Your fiance shouldn't have hugged his ex in the first place. I am a man, if I ever hug my ex, I am definately gonna bang her, unless she don't resist, which I think she won't because she allowed me to feel her. We can end up the relation but we can never end up the feelings. The feelings are always there. Go find yourself a man who can keep you happy without lying to you. Unless you are a girl with low selfesteem, don't let any man make fool of you.
    Important Note: Maybe I am wrong, its just my opinion, so I am looking at this matter from my eyes. Maybe your man really loves you, maybe he isn't lying. Your fate is in your hands. By the way, I haven't met any 100% faithful man yet, hahaha. To be 100% faithful , you have to be 0% selfish, which is so damn difficult.
If you guys are dealing with trust issues, marriage is not the right option at this point. Premarrital counseling could be a benefit. There are 100% faithful men out there, my husband being one of them. I believe to find a faithful man, you have to find a man of God. although not common, they are out there.
I definitely think you could benfit with counseling. DO NOT get married if there are trust issues at hand, before marriage. It could be the worst mistake ever,
By the way, does it really matter if he bangs his ex or not. He must have already banged her before, does it even matter if he bangs her again. Its like mutual benefit,he pleases her and she pleases him in return. You should be happy because your boyfriend is happy. Infact you should be thankful to that girl for pleasing your man. We are social animals, whats the use of living with the commitment.Life is so funny, we are all animals from inside, whats the use of pretending to be a human.Whats the use of being a human? Now don't tell me that you are a virgin.
Really?
wow
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle