Men's Health Community
hemorrhoid relief

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

hemorrhoid relief

I really just wanted to let everyone know about this product I used recently and got tremendous relief from the burning and irritation caused to my hemorrhoids by using TP. It is called a Biffy and a friend of mine bought it and gave it to me assuring me that it would help. Well it did. This thing is a personal rinse system that attached directly to my toilet in about 10 mins. I now clean myself with cool water instead of TP and have gotten the most relief I've had in months. The company offers a no questions refund if you don't like it for any reason. I've since purchased two more for my other bathrooms. Only $99! This thing is really incredible and anyone who has been suffering with hemorrhoids the way I have needs to try it. I swear you'll love it. Check out their website - www.biffy.com