hemorrhoid relief
I really just wanted to let everyone know about this product I used recently and got tremendous relief from the burning and irritation caused to my hemorrhoids by using TP. It is called a Biffy and a friend of mine bought it and gave it to me assuring me that it would help. Well it did. This thing is a personal rinse system that attached directly to my toilet in about 10 mins. I now clean myself with cool water instead of TP and have gotten the most relief I've had in months. The company offers a no questions refund if you don't like it for any reason. I've since purchased two more for my other bathrooms. Only $99! This thing is really incredible and anyone who has been suffering with hemorrhoids the way I have needs to try it. I swear you'll love it. Check out their website - www.biffy.com
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.