Men's Health Community
hidding out

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hidding out

i am a 40 year old man and for at least 10 years i have had sore and tender to the touch testies before and after sex un touchable i am curcumsized and almost all the time my head tucks in side my fore skin what would cause this type of behavior i am over weight i have a 30% body fat content and have been borderline diabetic for several years do you have any insite to this issue
Hi Ad, well the first thing you need to do is lose that 30% weight, you my find that your p***s will then come out of hiding, and this could also be why your testies a tender to the touch, its proberly from not having a lot of room to move about in and from body overheating, your testies like room to move and not getting hot.
So best advice would be lose your weight, give up fast food and junk food start eating healthy, get out and exercise, even just brisk walking well do you the world of good, and swimming if you can, you may find with all this your problems will go away.
Good Luck
1 Comment
Good Luck
SergeyAnael joined this community
Welcome them!
gymdandee commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
Aug 26 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle