Men's Health Community
holes in penis skin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

holes in penis skin

Hello,
have two holes in my penis skin since when I was young. I don't know the reason and how that they came there.

When I looked at my penis with a more precise, I found out that a tiny black  thing was visible from the holes, so I tried to take it out and what came out  was something like a white/yellow worm with a dark brown tip. Although I am not sure if it is a worm. The same thing was brought out from the second hole in my penis.

Anyone knows what this is?
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
I have the exact same issue. I have had these for as long as I can remember. I have found that I have approximately 4 of these holes. However I have found that they are actually two shafts with two holes on either end. the structure resembles a piercing. I have removed the same similar structure form these spaces two or 3 times during my life. The substance removed appears to be the same as in acne. My question is why I have these and where they come from . My theory is that it is the result of some circumcision procedure from the early 70's when I was born. Can anyone clarify?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank