how to control masturbating
hi friends,i am masturbating  from last four and half years.i am enjoyed first two years,but after knowing that my energy was decreasing and it was bad,i am trying to stop masturbating,but i can't.please give your ideas to stop masturbating!!!
Why don't you cut back like maybe twice a week.
More damage is done by worrying about the damage rather than masturbating.If natural urge is there ,masturbate willingly and enjoy. do not resort to artificial means to get the urge.Take care of gereral health. Everybody masturbates. it is a natural habit.worrying about it harms more.
thank you for your advice friends,but i can't do my work properly because of this masturbating,my memory  power was decreasing,i lost my concentration in my work,i lost my guts to facing the problems,now a days i have shyness to face the people all because of this bad habit.this masturbating decreasing my energy in all the ways.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle