Men's Health Community
how to control masturbating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to control masturbating

hi friends,i am masturbating  from last four and half years.i am enjoyed first two years,but after knowing that my energy was decreasing and it was bad,i am trying to stop masturbating,but i can't.please give your ideas to stop masturbating!!!
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
Why don't you cut back like maybe twice a week.
Blank
139792_tn?1299416777
More damage is done by worrying about the damage rather than masturbating.If natural urge is there ,masturbate willingly and enjoy. do not resort to artificial means to get the urge.Take care of gereral health. Everybody masturbates. it is a natural habit.worrying about it harms more.
Blank
thank you for your advice friends,but i can't do my work properly because of this masturbating,my memory  power was decreasing,i lost my concentration in my work,i lost my guts to facing the problems,now a days i have shyness to face the people all because of this bad habit.this masturbating decreasing my energy in all the ways.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank