Men's Health Community
how to make pinus hard

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

how to make pinus hard

i was treated for prostrate cancer. now i can not get hard, i need to know how to make me hard  
  • Testosterone (2 replies):
    I had a surgery to remove a carotid body tumor--benign--...[more]
  • Men's Health (3 replies):
    My husband gets a good erection and says it feels so ...[more]
get prescribed for viagra, cialia or levitra by your doctor.

I had prostate  surgery in the form of a TURP and resection of the bladderneck in 1995 at the age of 30. In 1999 I first started having problems with ED. My urologist at the time prescribed Viagra which did not realy work. I did not really have any success with Cialis either.
In 2003 I was seen by a urologist who specialized in ED as a part of a health clinic examination for a neurological problem that I was being seen for. The urologist asked me about my problems with ED, what had been done in regards of surgeries and what was done in regards for ED treatment. After I told him of all that had taken place, he suggested injecting my penis with Caverject (California Tri-Mix) while in his office to see if this would produce a strong enough erection for penetration.
I was told to remove my pants and shorts and a butterfly needle was inserted in the penile shaft. He than injected a small amount of the Caverject. I was told to remain on the examination table and that he would check on me in 15 minutes. After about 10 minutes I noticed that my penis was getting erect for the first time in about 4 years. he checked me in 15 minutes and noticed that the meds were working. He told me that he would check me in another 5 minutes. When he came back again he deternined that my penis was ridget enough for penetration. Due to the severity of my ED he prescribed a double strenght of the California Tri_mix.

From 2003 to 2008 I once again was able to enjoy sexual intercourse with my wife. In March of 2008, I came down with a major kidney infection and pneumonia. During the hospitalization I was diagnosed with a fistula (hole) between my bladder and prostate. Most likely due to self catheterization due to a neurogenic bladder. For the about the last three years I have had a catheter in so sexual intercourse is not possible.

Caverject works by dialating the blood vessels in the penis allowing the erectile tissue in the penis to become engorged with blood resulting in an erection. This side effect was discovered after using the drug while performing heart surgeries on male patients.

In my case having neurological problems as well the Caverject worked even with impaired nerve function.

At first you may experience some dull pain in the glans (glands) of the penis during the first injections. The pain is minor and will deminish after repeated use of the drug.

Talk to your urologist about the possibilities of Viagra, Cialis or Caverject. Since surgery of the prostate does do some nerve damage Caverject maybe needed as Viagra and Cialis only assist in obtaining an erection. Caverject will cause an erection even without stimulation.

I hope that this is help ful for you.

All the best.

Ron