how to prevent masterbation
i am 18 years old.i am masterbating from 3 years 3 times a weak. i often try to stop it but after some days a restart it .plz tell me how to prevent it as i don't want to continue it.
when you get the urge take a walk or hang out with friends or find a partner.
holding it in all the time can cause prostate problems. Also, why would you want to deny yourself one of life's pleasures? 3 times a week isn't exactly overdoing it, far from it, average at your age is daily to twice a day.
There should be no need to prevent this at all. Look at masturbating as a part of life's pleasures, like eating chocolate or watching a good movie.
There's nothing wrong with it, even if people around you (especially older people) may make you think that. Privacy is important anyhow, so do it when you're comfortably by yourself.
jatin i have done very big research on masterbation that it is very dangerous for you because your age is 18 in this age all the things is weak like bones when your becomes 20 your bone stop growth and it still and it will stronge. If u do masterbation it weak you and growth of your height number 2 is your brain go past and u behave like kid and ur brain not functioning properly number 3 you sleep more and more and your body will tied and sexuality become vanishing. number 4 if u marry your baby is not born if born they will weak or some disease on it..now i will tell you how to prevent from masterbation.. after 2 month you tell me change on u...pls do these which i say to u..

A) DONT DO THESE THINGS
-------------------------------------------
1) DON'T WATCH TV
2)USE INTERNET VERY LESS OR IF COMPULSORY
3) DON'T LI STERN MUSIC.
4) DON'T WATCH GIRLS OR NUDE GIRLS BOTH.
5) DON'T EAT EGG.
6)DON'T STAY AT HOME ALONE OR DON'T STAY AT HOME WITH EMPTY MIND. Because empty mind is evil workshop.

B) Do These things when u feel horny or u feel to do hand
practice.remember
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) WASH YOUR BODY WITH COLD WATER
2)DRINK COLD WATER
3)DO PRAY TO GOD
4)GO AT YOUR FRIEND OR GO FOR WALKING OR DONT STAY AT HOME OR LAST OPTION IS THAT READ YOUR RELIGION BOOK WHAT EVER(BIBLE ,VEDA, GEETA , QURRAN. ETC).
5)Keep busy in working

in last i will say that stay out home  as possible or go to ur temple ...

now i will made ur scheduale for to go out of home at  2:00 pm , 5:00pm 7:00pm 9:00pm and spend 30 mins only

SLEEP AT 10:30 pm and wake up early in the morning do some exercise then go to you temple at 7:00AM

this is my email tell me about 2 months what you feel saqib_ganatra1***@****.
dude pl stop it.m also trying to stop it .its dangerous 4 health as told by SAQIB.GOD BLESS HIM
Yeah ive been holding it in alot and restraining my self, ive done this for
years because of my beliefs, im really starting to wonder I know men are made
to do it all the time, if you do restrain your self is it really harmful can you really have prostrate problems
pleas stop talking s@#t do something better with you time plz!
Yeah....pls stop this bloody habit....i think i was the most masturbating person ever....really sometimes i have done that habit more than 10 to 15.....times a week..sometimes thrice a day..n i have not got some serious problems....but i don want it to come....so....i m tryin to stop it....then....the main reason for i masturbation was....i was alone in my rooms....and my schedule was not proper n i was not goin out....so these made a hell lot of temptation to masturbate..so i m really tryin to stop it....n i want some of u guys help me to prevent this habit.....so send some suggestions n some tips to prevent it....
A related discussion, physical weekness by exes masterbation was started.
A related discussion, This is not a question actually was started.
i cnt stop masterbation. Am 17 years old and i do it daily.i daily watch pics of nude girls. And i jst cnt stop. Plz tel me what should i do?
A related discussion, Preventing from Masterbation was started.
A related discussion, how to control masturbation was started.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle