Men's Health Community
how to stop masturbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

how to stop masturbation

i have been m.b.ting since 13 now and 22 ., even if i controlled for a week or few days again i do the same, i have internet in ma home and that stupid thing makes me to search over Porn , and coz of that i do that, i have tried a lot to not looking at girls with bad mind, but after 6 or 10 days of controlling. my control lost and began to m.b.ate. after m.bating i searched over chrome to find "how to stop masturbate" and thus i entered here,
Masturbation is completely normal!! men and woman masturbate even after marriage! I'm 66 years old married have sex and masturbate I started at about the age of 8 or 9.It's healthy and normal.
While masturbation is normal, it can also be addicting as is porn.  And if it's something you want to stop, it can be hard.  (I know, I'm trying to stop myself)

I was stuck in the cycle, able to stop fro a few days, then failing again.

I would recommend telling someone you know.  Someone you can trust.  Call them when you are struggling.  Stop looking at porn if you can.  It's also addictive and will stop you from overcoming this.  visit sites like http://combatingpornography.org can help.  Good luck.  having a friend there has help me and I'm almost at 5 months myself.  Send me a message if you want!

Tach
Read your post and I too am trying to stop masturbating and porn.  I have finally put it together that that is what is likely cause my ED problems.  I have been taking Viagra but see that only as a band aid and not a fix.  I look at porn and masturbate at least twice a day.  I can always get hard with the porn but not with my partner.  Really a bad situation.  I have even looked at porn right before sex to get it up and hopefully stay excited.

I really think that it is the porn now and excessive masturbation.  So this is my New Years Resolution starting today. (early) - no masturbation or porn unless acted upon by my partner.

Oh... porn can also be isolating as you do not interact with people in relationships but in fantasy only.

Thank you for your post glad I found this forum