hungry after sex
hello everyone for some reason everytime i have sex right after im starving. im very hungry. my appetite is hugh why is that.
because you just had a work out.
You could take a page from George Costanza's book and incorporate a tuna on rye DURING sex.  That may alleviate your problem.

Otherwise, if you're hungry, eat.  Girls like to snuggle, sure, but they won't mind if you went to get some kind of "romantic" or "indulgent" food and brought it back to bed to share.
Hey, pookie. This is coming from a VERY satisfied and starving woman. I am eating a chili dog as we speak. Yumm. The sex, not the hot dog, although that's good too. Of course you're starving, dopey! If it was glowingly satisfying, then you put out some energy. If it wasn't, then you're disgruntled and want some comforting. Of course, I'm a chick and I may just have spilled the beans, lol. Then again, I was giggly & wobbly-legged enough to look this subject up ten minutes ago after the most AMAZING sex ever. Starving, of course. Ate a plate of mac & cheese, a chili dog, and plan on a piece of coconut cream pie. By the way, I am 5-5, 130. Woo-Hoo to the ultimate workout!!
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle