Men's Health Community
hungry after sex

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

hungry after sex

hello everyone for some reason everytime i have sex right after im starving. im very hungry. my appetite is hugh why is that.
Tags: Health, food, Work
because you just had a work out.
You could take a page from George Costanza's book and incorporate a tuna on rye DURING sex.  That may alleviate your problem.

Otherwise, if you're hungry, eat.  Girls like to snuggle, sure, but they won't mind if you went to get some kind of "romantic" or "indulgent" food and brought it back to bed to share.
Hey, pookie. This is coming from a VERY satisfied and starving woman. I am eating a chili dog as we speak. Yumm. The sex, not the hot dog, although that's good too. Of course you're starving, dopey! If it was glowingly satisfying, then you put out some energy. If it wasn't, then you're disgruntled and want some comforting. Of course, I'm a chick and I may just have spilled the beans, lol. Then again, I was giggly & wobbly-legged enough to look this subject up ten minutes ago after the most AMAZING sex ever. Starving, of course. Ate a plate of mac & cheese, a chili dog, and plan on a piece of coconut cream pie. By the way, I am 5-5, 130. Woo-Hoo to the ultimate workout!!
Beargizmo commented on Beargizmo's status
kane3 NHL Playoffs! Comment
Apr 16
Beargizmo back to Medhelp for good th... Comment
Apr 16
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle